Bristol-Myers Squibb

Bristol-Myers Squibb Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Learning how to work within an international company with multicultural collegues
Assistant (Former Employee), Braine-l'Alleud, WALNovember 22, 2013
teamwork in a bilingual environment
organizational skills
customer contact
Hospital Pharmaceutical sales
Cardiovascular Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 19, 2013
Pros: educationing physicians to help patients
Cons: the work follows you home, there is always something to be done.
My District has been the best team I have ever had the pleasure to work with.
Operate and mantain a Cartoner which takes a single medicine tablet and puts them into cartidges and packages.
Machine Operator Technician (Current Employee), Mount Vernon, INNovember 16, 2013
A typical day for me is to operate a machine cartoner that takes medical tablets and transfers them into packaging blister or bottles and packages them. I ensure all product has correct labeling and documentation before it reaches the warehouse to be shipped to proper customers. We manage ourselves as a team effort to complete each duty within the parameters – more... and standard operating procedures. The hardest part of the job is working a swing shift with a two week carry over for all 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shifts. The most enjoyable experience of my job is being able to work in a dynamic team environment in which management allows the team members to create our own day to day duties and on the job routines and training. – less
I enjoyed my job, Manager and co-workers
Executive Associate, CV/Metabolics (Former Employee), Plainsboro, NJNovember 14, 2013
Enjoyed that fact that I had a work-life-balance schedule that allowed me to be with my family, go to school and also continue to work.
Excellent Place To Work
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Hopewell, NJNovember 13, 2013
Pros: free lunches, campus, travel, education
Cons: to far from home
Every day started with a team meeting, go over current project and projects coming down the pipeline. Run daily reports, arrange daily and weekly conference calls and video meetings, organize and revise current documents for FDA and EU. Schedule, Arrange and travel for meetings for myself and team and upper management. My co-workers were very pleasant – more... and through, not very personal more clinical but nice. Company had many perks outside of work for employees to get involved, which was very nice. Campus was gorgeous and spacious. Loved this job but received a better offer from another company closer to home. – less
They care about their customers.
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee), West Chester, OHNovember 1, 2013
Pros: close to work, clean environment
Cons: healthcare not the greatest, schedule is off-set(working every other weekend)
Aseptic clean environment, with a lot of paperwork, decent co-workers, decent management.The hardest part of the job would be the everchanging procedures that complicate the completion of my work. The most enjoyable part of the job would be some of the great relationships I've developed here.
Excellent working environment.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Guaynabo, PROctober 31, 2013
Bristol-Myers Squibb is an excellent company. I was very satisfied working in this company.
Everybody was helpful and extremely committed to drug sales.
Financial Analyst (Former Employee), Plainsboro, NJOctober 20, 2013
Pros: great benefits, good work hours, excellent work culture.
Cons: no cons
As an analyst for the finance dept. Worked heavily on the daily sales J/E for BMS company. Saw the work ethic of all seniors and learnt about quality patient health. Was catapulted and amazed at the precision and detail to attention w every work.
Family first!
Customer Service Account Administrator (Former Employee), Bridgewater, NJOctober 18, 2013
Pros: learning, creating!
Cons: none to mention.
This was a great time and place to work where family was first. I learned a lot at this organization. Our group including the manager was a lot of fun even when we were working on Saturdays!
Great people to work with
Data Entry (Former Employee), Hopewell, NJOctober 17, 2013
I typically worked in a group with people who were on the same project but interacted with others daily. We entered vital information to an FDA study.
Good Place to work for Parents
Data Analyst (Former Employee), Hopewell, NJOctober 4, 2013
As a mother of 2 young kids BMS was a good company to work for as they have a daycare on site which was very helpful. good benefits. management could use some work but overall good company to work for.
BMS was a wonderful place to work.
Executive Assistant (Former Employee), Princeton, NJOctober 3, 2013
BMS was a wonderful place to work. I felt like I was making a difference and the people I worked with were fantastic.
Great
Statistical Coordinator (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJOctober 2, 2013
It was educational, informative, relaxing, and conclusive to learning advanced concepts in statistics.
Great compensation and benefits
Account Based Specialist (Former Employee), Boston, MAOctober 2, 2013
Great compensation and benefits; many terrific employees
Good teamwork and great support from Supervisor
Materials Management Associate (Former Employee), Devens MaOctober 2, 2013
Was able to go to Supervisor with any questions comments or problems without feeling uncomfortable or being judged. Worked with people who where willing o help and work as a team.
Stability Study Manager.
Principal Scientist (Stability Group) (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJSeptember 26, 2013
Stability study manager, set up and supervised stability studies to provide data for IND and NDA submissions.
BMS is a great place to work!
Medical Publications Associate (Current Employee), Princeton, NJ 08543September 26, 2013
I will always consider BMS like family. My overall experience at BMS has been pleasant. The company provides many diversed opportunities which I fullfilled.
Great hours
FILL ROOM TECHNICIAN (Former Employee), West Chester, OHSeptember 25, 2013
Did not get to do much. Co workers were nice. Management was good didnt really know what they were doing though.
Great company.
Global Medical Lead, Yervoy (Former Employee), Princeton, NJSeptember 20, 2013
Great company with outstanding products.
Typical day at work: multiple meetings and communications with investigators.
Lerned Global Medical Affairs issues.
Professional management.
Great team og co-workers.
The hardest part of the job - to handle multiple meetings.
The most ehjoyable part of the job - to see that the drugs of the company help patients.
Wonderful people & lasting relationships! Company like all others is all about the money!
Senior Territory Business Manager (Former Employee), Columbus, OHSeptember 10, 2013
Pros: people
Cons: delivering of food, weather interupted our job
Company was overall good to me. Sometimes some Managers can't seem to get fired when needed while others get dumped for silly reasons.
Management was up & down. I never stayed because of Mgt or DBM, I outlasted them it was because of my direct counterparts or
district members who were the glue!
Hardest part of job: right hand didn't know what left hand – more... was doing
Computers systems: Great help desk people, company never seem to have correct computer with compatible programs!

All in all...it was all about the hard working people but like everything
else in life always a FEW to ruin the balance! – less

About Bristol-Myers Squibb

Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) may be a giant in transition, but its still a pharmaceutical giant. The company's blockbuster cardiovascular – Read more

Bristol-Myers Squibb Photos