Bristol-Myers Squibb

Bristol-Myers Squibb Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Enjoyed al aspects, great company to work for
Commis a la salle de courrier- photocopie (Former Employee), Montréal, QCOctober 30, 2013
Pros: in house gym, fitness courses, 4 day week, employee store
Mail, printing and anything else related to the print room, sending out curriers, replacing receptionist
Broadened computer skills
Worked as a team with minimal manager supervision
Great co-workers, only spoke French which helped me with improving my French
Customer service
Great Learning experience
CLINICAL TRIAL ASSOCIATE - CLINICAL RESEARCH (Former Employee), Montreal, QuebecJuly 31, 2013
Pros: great people throughout the company
Cons: location - long drive to and from
As a Clinical Trial Associate my days comprised of assisting Site Trial Managers with studies' daily activities. As a previous Marketing Coordinator, I was given the chance to discover a new career in the Clinical Research area as a Clinical Trial Associate. Management gave opportunities for training and evolve in our position. I was blessed to work – more... with team players. What I found difficult was not the job itself, but rather the long ride to and from the office. I enjoyed every activities of the studies' process, working alongside Site Trial Managers. – less
Productive work environment
Market Response Consultant (Former Employee), Princeton, NJJune 19, 2013
Running statistical analysis
Presenting findings to management
Consumer Products District Sales Manager
District Sales Manager (Former Employee), Calgary, ABJune 6, 2013
Pros: excellent product and management support
Managed Sales Territory consisting of Alberta with Key accounts and retail/pharmcy accounts
At times life seems to be unfair, those are the times I learnt the most
Manager Sales Excellence/ Training (Former Employee), PakistanMay 21, 2012
I still remember the day my sister was seriously sick, my boss advised me to take off but due to my personal commitment I conducted training workshop, that went very successful also.
N/A
Research Scientist II (Former Employee), New JerseyOctober 15, 2014
I enjoyed my time working at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Great company to work for with good life balance and good benefits and compensation plans
Self-motivated individual who works well with others as well as independently.
IM Help Desk Analyst (Former Employee), Skillman, NJOctober 14, 2014
• Team Lead for 8 years
• Global Team Trainer
• Multiple Project Involvement
• Global Knowledge Transfer Support
• Process & Documentation Development
• UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
• Customer Service Satisfaction
• External & Internal Team Collaboration
• Portuguese & Spanish Translator
Conduct Internal Audits
Complaince Specialist (Current Employee), PROctober 14, 2014
Pros: exempt employee, professional comunication, good relations with the others people.
Cons: distance to drive
Quality Compliance Specialist
• Investigates customer complaints, external complaints conduct Internal Audits, approve regulatory CAPA, Vendor Certification, Quality Agreements, Annual Product Review / Report for Finished Product and Systems and site licenses.
• Supports readiness of the facility for Regulatory Inspection. Assists the Associate Director – more... Compliance and auditing during regulatory agencies inspections such as FDA / EMEA and/or during internal company audits. Documents any FDA communication between Site and agency.
• Conducts internal / external audits following annual site plan with respective reports and actions items from areas impacted during the audit.
• Prepares, submit and discuss reports of assigned Quality Systems status for trending and evaluation to the site management.
• Communicates frequently with management and informs, via frequent written reports, any problem that might affect the quality of the product or the compliance state of the facility.
• Provides site GMP training based on annual requirements and support and training to other departments to ensure quality compliance as needed.
• Assures that site complies with Corporate Systems by evaluating, implementing and enforcing the company policies and guidelines.
• Aligns facility Quality Systems with GMP’s, Regulatory Standards and domestic and international markets requirements.
• Maintains communication with internal and external customers to ensure compliance and timely completion of the assigned activities.
• Review Quality Agreements.
• Support Regulatory Request for others Sites.
• Generates, reviews and implements departmental procedure and forms to assure compliance with current practices or GMP’s trends.
• Ensures that Quality and Compliance is implemented in laboratory and operational areas and maintains it according with regulatory agencies expectations.
• Manages document including record retention program, compliance and custody of SOP’s and review / approval / issuance of master documentation related to operational areas and ; evaluates compliance of all procedure (SOP’s) and master documentations and BMS Policies.
• Provides guidance and support on the transfer and introduction of new products and processes to the site to maintain quality and compliance.
• Updates the Site Master File (SMF) and assists our regulatory section to handle and update documentation as part of our filing.
• Coordinates Fact Findings documentation following Worldwide Quality and Compliance Directive and conducts root cause analysis to guarantee that underlying problems are identified and resolved.
• Leads Field Alert Report (FAR) and Recall Investigations and provides tracking to any Site Planned deviation.
• Executes and implements domestic/international regulations and BMS guidelines and implements the corresponding actions to assure that the facility meet the establish requirements.
• Supports the Quality Risk Management program at the site participating in multidisciplinary teams.
• Preparation of monthly Quality Council meeting and presentations.
• Ensures the site has an Internal audit program and that all system audits of approved Third Party Manufacturers and others vendors at defined frequencies as part of the vendor monitoring process as part of the Supplier Management Program.
• Manages the product complaints that include performing complaint investigations in a timely manner, instituting corrective actions where appropriate and identifying product complaint trends.
• Verifies BMS and WWQ&C Policies and Guidelines and site GMP compliance policies and procedures are addressed. – less
Productive workplace
Hospital Representative (Former Employee), Kingston, JamaicaOctober 14, 2014
Cons: high stress
Excellent training in every aspect of sales and marketing and product knowledge.
Lots of focus on the employee
SYSTEM SUPPORT ANALYST (Current Employee), Tampa, FLOctober 7, 2014
Life-work balance
Lots of organizations for employees
Lots of focus on making sure employees are happy working at BMS
Friendly environment and professional
Submissions and Communications Coordinator (Former Employee), Hopewell, NJOctober 7, 2014
informational staff and great training. Management very helpful
Day at BMS
Manufacturing Technology Intern (Former Employee), New Brunswick, NJSeptember 29, 2014
Pros: good work/life balance
I learned a variety of things with my time at Bristol-Myers Squibb. These include learning the basics of suspension formulation and did basic experiments to determine the mechanism behind agglomeration and syringeability issues. Performed material characterization of active ingredient to determine cohesivity of dry powder. Modified process variables – more... to create more stringent specifications in suspension formulation to address agglomeration concerns. Created a sharepoint site to organize and centralize knowledge to be used by entire manufacturing technology group. At the end of the period I gave a presentation to the colleagues and directors in the manufacturing technology group. – less
BMS
Territory Business Manager (Former Employee), Panama City, FLSeptember 24, 2014
BMS is a good company but job security should not be expected.
What I learned
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Plainsboro, NJSeptember 15, 2014
I learned about marketing pharmaceutical drugs and the whole process
A good safe environment and comfort workplace
Inspector/Packer (Former Employee), PRSeptember 15, 2014
During my service in the company all the time was a comfortable and help from my co-workers working environment. Work quality and team are encouraged to achieve the different goals set by the company.
An excellent professional job.
Territory Business Manager (Former Employee), Reading, PASeptember 10, 2014
I enjoyed the independent work environment. I also loved sharing excellent health information & products with healthcare professionals.
Great place to work offering great work/life balance
Senior Analyst, Content Management Solutions (Former Employee), Princeton, NJSeptember 8, 2014
Day would start with best practices, prioritizing the job. Providied status of each project during status meetings and ensuring projects were right on target and meeting deadlines. Volunteered for department projects. Helped peers learn new skills by motivating them to do so.. Through encouragement and support of my manager, led a project on SharePoint – more... platform from initiation through execution as part of my stretch assignment. Enjoyed working with colleagues from various levels of organization both internally and externally spread over 65 countries. I even had the pleasure of working on joint collaboration projects between BMS and Astrazeneca as well BMS and Pfizer, – less
Not as secure as one would hope
Senior Administrative Associate (Former Employee), Plainsboro, NJSeptember 8, 2014
For a company that says they are great for working mom's, its not true. I was always watched by other administrators that would go out on lunch breaks and shop over their 1 hour lunch, but if you had to attend a meeting for your children during a lunch hour to make sure I was back one time.
Very good
Triage Team Member AE-GPV&E (Former Employee), Hopewell, NJSeptember 4, 2014
Very good people work with and heavy work load but with good envierment without feeling work load to finish work.
good company to work for
Lead line operator (Former Employee), Buffalo, NYAugust 30, 2014
Pros: company store, good benefits, opportunity to advance
Cons: plant went through several years of potentially being sold
I was afforded opportunities to expand my abilities through training, hands on work, and an advancement ladder. When appropriate I was given responsibilities that fit my abilities and training. There was an excellent communication network.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bristol-Myers Squibb

Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMS) may be a giant in transition, but its still a pharmaceutical giant. The company's blockbuster cardiovascular – Read more

Bristol-Myers Squibb Photos