Brinsmead Kennedy Architecture is looking for an IT Director to join our team. Geeks welcome!
BKA is an established architecture firm located in downtown Edmonton. We’ve had the privilege of shaping our city’s skyline and neighbourhoods in both private and public sectors for over 35 years. We are dynamic, creative, and on the forefront of architecture and interior design. Our firm of 50 people is most accurately referred to as a family, and we encourage and support the career goals and aspirations of our staff. We’re continually improving and think this is part of why clients keep coming back. If you want to grow and navigate new career opportunities, let’s talk.
Choose BKA because:
- You prefer working in a cubicle free office environment with flexible working hours.
- Benefits like RRSP contributions, investment in education and fitness are important to you.
- You want to experience an environment where you can talk about your career path more than once a year and management is sincerely interested in you achieving your goals.
- You want to grow and are comfortable hanging out with overachievers and, some geeks.
- The challenge of making our office a techie’s dream makes you giddy inside.
We’ll choose you because of your extensive knowledge in:
- Network infrastructure management and troubleshooting
- Windows server and PC & Mac desktop support
- Network security & monitoring
- Hardware support; desktops, printers, plotters, servers & other office equipment
- General techie stuff that confuses most people but you
On the education front:
The more education and certifications you have the better, but we require a degree in computer science or certificate/diploma equivalent. We like all those cool things you can do behind the scenes that makes our current technology work that much better. Preferable experience working in an office, with an ability to grasp architecture programs like Revit & AutoCAD.
On the day to day:
You would be the go-to office tech. You will be based in house and help employees with all of the things that come easy to you and frustrate us. You’re finding all of the newest and greatest gadgets and are ready to make your case for why our office needs it. You get the general idea, but a more extensive explanation of the position will be given in the interview.
If you’re our technology maven, send your resume, cover letter, and relevant qualifications in the reply section to this ad, attention Kirstie.