Brink's Incorporated Employee Reviews

Training was an issue. Pretty much left to our own devices in that sense.
Temp Contract - Regional Billing Administrator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON26 January 2015
ok for a temporary role. hhgyuiyuyukggkgkkjhkj
hghgjgjftytrhgkhlh
horrible management
armed guard,,driver (Former Employee) –  edmonton ab8 November 2014
Schedule changes day to day,, management is too full of themselves,, will let you quit rather than make things right.. numerous people quit in last year,, keep changing shifts to do away with overtime and end up losing workers.
Now there is no guards ,,so much more dangerous..
Never would recommend the place again..
Pros
really are none anymore
Cons
the whole management team
Great people but not a lot of room for advancement
employee (Current Employee) –  BC5 September 2014
Good place to work, good environment for those who like variety in their everyday work. Fast paced and requires a mind that is capable of adapting. Very difficult to move up in the company, most advancement opportunities require you to move to different provinces.
a stable job.
Cash logistics processor (Former Employee) –  Langley, BC6 June 2014
it is a good job if you like to get into the security business. it is an organized work place. good work environment.
Pros
good breaks
Cons
good hours
work was very busy, demanding ,alert .
Airport Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Athens intentional Air Port28 May 2014
this job is very demanding and kept me very busy .
every morning we were stationed at a different post.we covered the security in the whole airport from searching vehicle, passengers, cargo, airplanes, all gates leading to the runway's, I was able to work alone or with a team,
The work was hard ,but I enjoyed it .I like keeping busy and this job was very very busy.
management was very strict but fair and friendly at the same time. co- worker were very professional .
the whole job experience was very enjoyable
Pros
made lots of friends and met nice people
Cons
work shift was very hard .
customer oriented
Manager Health & Safety/Facility (Former Employee) –  Toronto, Ont25 April 2014
very good training program especially in safety of employee.
great work environment
Vault Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON26 January 2014
Just a fun place to work.

All employees are great people.

easy job , can be stressful at times but easy to get through.
I really enjoyed my job there.
Vault cashier (Former Employee) –  Greater Sudbury, ON29 December 2013
Management was great to work for.
Staff was hard working and would love to work there again.
Pros
The people were great to work with
Cons
Wish I had more hour to work.
no one there is happy
Armed guard (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB29 August 2013
Low pay,50% turn over rate,poor training,hi risk no protection,poor management,too much political correctness,caustic atmosphere,no future,company is quick to abandon or acuse staff,company is always screwing over staff so the union is always fighting the company etc etc etc
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
too many to list
Cash Room Clerk
Cash Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS2 May 2013
I started working for Brinks In 2009, I had a little girl that was not in daycare and a husband who lost his job due to being laid off. So when i started i learned alot about the aspects of money, being in a security building, having been cleared to work for such a demanding job, i was happy. As the year went on i was trying to do my best with keeping up but with home life, my husband finding a new ft job working almost 50 hours a week and no daycare it was hard so i did end up talking to them and explaining the situation and with hours already being cut back they laid me off in 2010. The business was good, the people were good just management and company background was not the best and once you are in working you realize more and more. I did like working there tho, i took pride in making sure all was right when it came too deliveries and making sure all money added up properly. The hardest part of the job was just knowing how there system was when it came to disbursting the money to different offices, i would have to say the most enjoyable part would have been the co workers, all were down to earth and took me in like there own and helped me learn all that needed to be known about Brinks and how there company worked.
Pros
good people, excellent atomsphere
Cons
management was a little backwards and hard to understands sometimes
Professional work environment
Part-Time Driver (Current Employee) –  Langley and Vancouver Branches15 June 2012
Learned about security, safety and driving the armored vehicles. The most part of the job is the welcoming and professional work environment. Working shift work is the most difficult part of the job.
Excellent
Security Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Pakistan15 May 2012
• Providing service to the customers with the main motto, “To observe, deter and report”.
• Monitoring, preparing damage/ emergency reports, and dispatching it to supervisors.
• Providing best customer service to the residents/ tenants, through proper care and mobile security system.
good