Brink's Incorporated Employee Review

A day of work
HEAD TELLER (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CA27 August 2013
A typical day at work:

Going back to november of 2012 at Brinks

First thing in the morning as soon i started my shift which was at 10am i first used to say hi to all my coworkers and managers.

Second turn on the computers and get prepared to start a new assignment. I was in charge of giving out the work to the tellers and help them with any problem they had during the day.

At the end of my shift i had to balance everything and do all the ending reports.

Nothing made me happier than having a great job like this one.
Pros
good paying, every 3 months bonuses, and free lunch every month
Cons
didn't liked the uniforms but i got used to it

Other Brink's Incorporated Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Driver/Guard/Messenger (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON5 December 2017
Brinks is a Terrible company to work for! there is no hours no job advancement! getting full time employment there is next to impossible.... they have employees there that have been there for 10 plus years and still on the part time list and as a part time employee they expect you to give them a month of availability and no benefits.
Pros
Cons
No hours
great training
Driver/Gard (ATM/Armored) (Former Employee) –  St Catharines / ON, Hamilton ON27 November 2017
While working at Brinks ,each day could be vastly different depending were your placement was for the day , ie driver , rear guard , cacs load delivery, or ATM service. I had the opportunity to do all the jobs in house and favored ATM service as this job could have more challenging technical calls to repair ATM's
Pros
Good people to work with, great training courses .
Cons
It was quit hard to get full time hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brink's Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9