Brink's Incorporated Employee Review

View all Brink's Incorporated reviews

Cash Room Clerk
Cash Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS2 May 2013
I started working for Brinks In 2009, I had a little girl that was not in daycare and a husband who lost his job due to being laid off. So when i started i learned alot about the aspects of money, being in a security building, having been cleared to work for such a demanding job, i was happy. As the year went on i was trying to do my best with keeping up but with home life, my husband finding a new ft job working almost 50 hours a week and no daycare it was hard so i did end up talking to them and explaining the situation and with hours already being cut back they laid me off in 2010. The business was good, the people were good just management and company background was not the best and once you are in working you realize more and more. I did like working there tho, i took pride in making sure all was right when it came too deliveries and making sure all money added up properly. The hardest part of the job was just knowing how there system was when it came to disbursting the money to different offices, i would have to say the most enjoyable part would have been the co workers, all were down to earth and took me in like there own and helped me learn all that needed to be known about Brinks and how there company worked.
Pros
good people, excellent atomsphere
Cons
management was a little backwards and hard to understands sometimes

Other Brink's Incorporated Employee Reviews

Not a good place to work
Driver/Guard/Messenger (Former Employee) –  Windsor, ON5 December 2017
Brinks is a Terrible company to work for! there is no hours no job advancement! getting full time employment there is next to impossible.... they have employees there that have been there for 10 plus years and still on the part time list and as a part time employee they expect you to give them a month of availability and no benefits.
Pros
Cons
No hours
great training
Driver/Gard (ATM/Armored) (Former Employee) –  St Catharines / ON, Hamilton ON27 November 2017
While working at Brinks ,each day could be vastly different depending were your placement was for the day , ie driver , rear guard , cacs load delivery, or ATM service. I had the opportunity to do all the jobs in house and favored ATM service as this job could have more challenging technical calls to repair ATM's
Pros
Good people to work with, great training courses .
Cons
It was quit hard to get full time hrs

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brink's Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.