Brink's Incorporated Employee Review

View all Brink's Incorporated reviews

Cash Room Clerk
Cash Room Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dartmouth, NS2 May 2013
I started working for Brinks In 2009, I had a little girl that was not in daycare and a husband who lost his job due to being laid off. So when i started i learned alot about the aspects of money, being in a security building, having been cleared to work for such a demanding job, i was happy. As the year went on i was trying to do my best with keeping up but with home life, my husband finding a new ft job working almost 50 hours a week and no daycare it was hard so i did end up talking to them and explaining the situation and with hours already being cut back they laid me off in 2010. The business was good, the people were good just management and company background was not the best and once you are in working you realize more and more. I did like working there tho, i took pride in making sure all was right when it came too deliveries and making sure all money added up properly. The hardest part of the job was just knowing how there system was when it came to disbursting the money to different offices, i would have to say the most enjoyable part would have been the co workers, all were down to earth and took me in like there own and helped me learn all that needed to be known about Brinks and how there company worked.
Pros
good people, excellent atomsphere
Cons
management was a little backwards and hard to understands sometimes

Other Brink's Incorporated Employee Reviews

Not worth your time.
Armoured Crewman (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB2 October 2017
I thought this would be great job. But was wrong. Management doesnt give two craps about you. They blame everything on employees if something goes wrong, never managements fault. Will lie to your face. Youll be going back and forth from part to full. Usually just before Christmas. Will be working over 40 hours on part time, but you wont get full time because "they can't afford it".
Pros
co-workers are friendly and awesome to work with, Decent work when you are treated fairly but thats only 5% of the time
Cons
Horrible management They dont care, Long hours, Barely any breaks, Treated not well, Something goes wrong within management its your fault, Should be same pay for full and part time because its the same job, Could be lot safer, List could go on
Environnement de travail en équipe
Agente de Sécurité-Caissière à la voûte (Current Employee) –  Lasalle, QC1 September 2017
Une journée de travail passe très vite nous avons beaucoup a traiter en 8 h de travaille .J ai appris beaucoup de chose chez Brink' s les logiciels ,la comptabilité , le travaille d'équipe , la résolutions de problèmes , service à la clientèle .C est un milieu de travail multi culture l. C'est une très bonne entreprise avec beaucoup d'avantages.
Pros
Fond de pension
Cons
Courtes pauses

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brink's Incorporated. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9