Brink's, Inc.

Brink's, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Pleasant Co-workers/poor management
Messenger (Former Employee), Altoona, PAJune 30, 2014
Pros: .........
Cons: no overtime, max of 5hrs a week, even thought you are worked well over 60 at least
I learned a great deal of ethic and responsibility and dedication here. Most of my co-workers became good friends at work as well as there for your outside of the workplace. The only enjoyable part of the job was my co-workers trying to keep spirits high/light and the customers we serviced were very pleasant and understanding and very greatful when – more... you went the extra mile. The work load was heavy to start, physically but doable of course; however as time progressed we steadily lost a great number of employees including the branch supervisor due to the continually fading work conditions. Being in a medal box with absolutely no flowing air or a/c takes a tool when loading so much weight daily; only because once broke the company did not see fit to spend the extra funds to replace any parts, just enough to get it running. Not very safe in such a high risk job. no work day is less then 8hrs, most are at least 10 and upwards of 12-16 a day 5-6days a week. The overtime was also taken as of January 1, 2014. 1year with the company and I have watched over 14 employees come and go, most over stress and heavy work weeks. – less
Stressful and disorganized
Call Center Agent / Team Lead (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJune 29, 2014
Pros: decent pay, and benifits
Cons: customer care management
management had a difficult time make choices and were often disconnected from the agents on the floor. The hardest part of the job was getting a straight answer on procedures from management
Customer Care Representative - Compusafe (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJune 27, 2014
Always very busy and productive. Learn to work with several different departments.
Productive work force
Lead Teller (Former Employee), Chicago, ILJune 25, 2014
Pros: lunch with pay
Cons: waiting on re leave
Checking guest in their desired suites, instructing housekeepers. Putting security at the most needed post.
Fun job, pay sucks
Driver (Current Employee), South Bend, INJune 25, 2014
Pros: coworkers, fun job.
Cons: pay, management, benefits, random hours.
Brinks only pays 5 hours overtime per week regardless of hours. They found a loophole with DOT and it's being used to outrite rob employees. You could work anywhere from 8-17 hours in a day and you never know when you will be done.
sucks
messenger/driver (Former Employee), West Springfield, MAJune 24, 2014
Pros: zero pros
This place is terrible!!! No ot, terrible pay, terrible management, promises broke, no raises, unless u quit n they want u back n they offer u a dollar raise.. crazy right... gi joes wannabes , dont work here trust me ubless they start paying more!
Poor Management and communication
Currency Room Supervisor (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMJune 24, 2014
I worked here in November 2012 as the Currency room supervisor. The staff had their own way of doing things and management didn't get informed. Management tried to change things too fast without standing back and seeing the big picture which led to a few employees leaving the company. I would not go back to this company in a million years and even if – more... you know what froze over. – less
Fast pace
Lead Network Engineer (Current Employee), Coppell, TXJune 24, 2014
Pros: new technology
Cons: diminishing 401k benefits
This is the place to work if you like to work 6 days a week. Too much to do and not enough time.
Senior Monitoring Operator (Former Employee), Irving, TXJune 20, 2014
I loved that I moved up quick within the year and half that I worked there. I was a senior monitoring operator within six months.
A job the rewards results,
Account Manager (Former Employee), Coppell, TXJune 16, 2014
This was an 8:00 to 5:00 job. I learned the the money flow process. The company was poorly managed with poor vission. I enjoyed my co-workers. The mos difficult part of the job was the day to day changes in goals. I enjoyed the hunt for big deals.
fun
Secure Logistics, Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJune 16, 2014
Management could be a bit better. Long hours on the truck but fun job. Only thing is that your on the truck so long you dont know what day it is lol.
Administrative Assistant
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Orlando, FLJune 15, 2014
Processed human resources applications, including background checks, scheduled polygraphs and physicals. Assistant to Sr Account Executive with customer service, typing and submitting customer contracts.
See Resume
Senior Account Executive (Current Employee), New York, NYJune 9, 2014
• Managing over 100 accounts
• Maintaining an average of five sales calls per week along with daily pricing quotes and follow up
• Unlimited territory to discover competitive market rates for negotiating with retail customers
• Sales Focus: Offering Armored fully insured service for a niche market of customers. Precious Metals, Data Tapes, Bank Notes, – more... Low Value Parcels (LVP), Diamonds and Jewelry, Domestic and International Air & Ground, LTL/FTL, Import/Export Ocean LCL/FCL, Import/Export Air Freight, Vault Storage Long and Short Term, Cash in transit (CIT) and Brokerage
• Ability to coordinate, prioritize and implement multiple projects meeting tight daily deadlines
• Well-developed, persuasive communication skills allowing the ability to interact effectively with individuals at all levels including customers, staff supervisors, and corporate representatives
• Ambitious, creative, and resourceful with a strong work ethic who adapts easily to new situations – less
brinks
MESSENGER/CDL DRIVER (Current Employee), salem vaJune 1, 2014
Pros: none that i can think of
Cons: pay way to much for health insurance, . only get time and a half untill you reach 45 then goes back to stright time.
Due to security reasons that could cost me my job I can not explain my typical day.
fast paced, headaches everyday, BAD AIR QUALITY, lazy management
Cash Vault Processor (Former Employee), Chicago, IL.May 28, 2014
Pros: chicago city limits
Cons: management, no reward programs, training, management..
I worked for this company for 6 months. Started off okay, but the training and work direction of new employees is poor. Management sits in office all day and talk on phone, until something comes up missing. Most of the co-workers are okay but there are a few select that think they run the place, due to the fact that management, supervisors, have "head – more... in the sand" majority of the time and give these people unfair privilages then the rest of the crew.

The pay is alright, the hours are a nightmare. If you have a social life... forget about it! you will be required to stay and work until every thing is completed, oh unless you are one of the privilaged!!

Management will be the down fall of this particular facility, if they don't come out of their holes and do some work for a change!! – less
Cash Logistics Processor (Current Employee), Dallas, TXMay 26, 2014
Cons: short or no breaks
Lots of hours; standing all day; repetitive motions; company's ability to achieve customer service.
Good people who know sales and security very well.
General Manager (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MNMay 21, 2014
Pros: great income potential
Cons: many hours a day takes away from the family.
Opportunity was always there for the taking. I started as a sales consultant and moved to the General Manager position after 6 years in the business. Good stuff.
Professional, slightly laid back work place.
Security Officer (Current Employee), Cincinnati, OHMay 19, 2014
I view Brink's as an employment that you would not want to make an career out of but suitable to pay the bills while you search for your career.

A typical day starts with arriving, loading up the truck with your orders. Then as a team of two, ( driver and passenger), we make our deliveries and pick ups. Then return to base.
Great Poeple
Product Technician (Current Employee), Oklahoma CityMay 18, 2014
Great coworkers, mostly daytime schedule, rotating weekend schedule. Home with my family the evenings.
Get off when work is done. Management is very unorganized.
CASH LOGISTICS (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 14, 2014
Pros: paycheck
Cons: management is very unorganized
Work comes in all day, non stop. When you take a break management look at you like you are stupid. Management is never on the same page. Very high turn over. Pay is ok. A lot of overtime. Play favoritism.

About Brink's, Inc.

The Brink’s Company, conducts business in the security industry, principally through its wholly owned subsidiary Brink’s, – Read more

Brink's, Inc. Photos