Pros: room for growth if you are willing to relocate.
Cons: company struggling.
• Assume responsibility for the overall market management at a location. Ensure successful integration and partnership with all of Brink’s product lines.
• Support the Area Director/Manager in providing the direction necessary to organize the market logistics and aggressively develop a product-driven organization.
• Identify ways to improve management of costs, continually improves efficiencies and drives services to positively impact business results in the market. Develop the product lines within the assigned market.
• Identify new opportunities for Brink’s products to be introduced within the appropriate markets. Understand competitive circumstances to include their identity, operational characteristics, market pricing and market impact.
• Proactively reduce risk exposure and ensure implementation of measures to reduce worker’s compensation injury costs and security losses within the market.
• Establish and maintain accountability on all levels of the market. Maintain positive Employee Relations and work environment.
• Maintain the highest level of integrity, dignity and standards internally and externally. Maintain high ethical standards and protects the Brink’s reputation by delivering high quality, reliable programs and services which meet customer expectations.
• Ensure proper recruitment, selection and training, while mentoring, coaching, and developing the first-line supervisory team assigned to the market.
• Establish profitable relationships by maintaining good communications and service levels with customers.