Brink's, Inc.

Brink's, Inc. Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
horrible management
armed guard,,driver (Former Employee), edmonton abNovember 8, 2014
Pros: really are none anymore
Cons: the whole management team
Schedule changes day to day,, management is too full of themselves,, will let you quit rather than make things right.. numerous people quit in last year,, keep changing shifts to do away with overtime and end up losing workers.
Now there is no guards ,,so much more dangerous..
Never would recommend the place again..
Great people but not a lot of room for advancement
employee (Current Employee), BCSeptember 5, 2014
Good place to work, good environment for those who like variety in their everyday work. Fast paced and requires a mind that is capable of adapting. Very difficult to move up in the company, most advancement opportunities require you to move to different provinces.
Some nice people, lots of weirdoes, worst management.
Armored guard (Current Employee), Winnipeg, MBAugust 12, 2014
Pros: if you have a seniority there is lots of overtime
Cons: low pay, unorganized, hiring dropouts, worst management, lay offs, hard to get full time...
Typical day at work is to come in, look at the schedule to make sure you're not late because it might have changed since you left the day before. Go and talk to supervisor about missing hours on pay check, go do your run without breaks if possible, finish your run, come back, talk to supervisor again about missing hours, look at the schedule because it might had changed again, go home exhausted. Next day do it all over again. No room for advancement, even if you somehow get into management you will have to work 16 hour shifts for under $50,000. No communication between management and employees at all. Hardly any training provided, lack of discipline, not providing basic equipment....
a stable job.
Cash logistics processor (Former Employee), Langley, BCJune 6, 2014
Pros: good breaks
Cons: good hours
it is a good job if you like to get into the security business. it is an organized work place. good work environment.
work was very busy, demanding ,alert .
Airport Security Officer (Former Employee), Athens intentional Air PortMay 28, 2014
Pros: made lots of friends and met nice people
Cons: work shift was very hard .
this job is very demanding and kept me very busy .
every morning we were stationed at a different post.we covered the security in the whole airport from searching vehicle, passengers, cargo, airplanes, all gates leading to the runway's, I was able to work alone or with a team,
The work was hard ,but I enjoyed it .I like keeping busy and this job was very very busy.
management was very strict but fair and friendly at the same time. co- worker were very professional .
the whole job experience was very enjoyable
awful place to work
Worker (Former Employee), NSMay 19, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: management only worry about themselves and their bonus
Busy, fast paced.Co-workers are great. Management sucks. They don't talk to each other. They expect you to work whenever they want, very little scheduled hours. The most enjoyable part of the job was leaving!!
customer oriented
Manager Health & Safety/Facility (Former Employee), Toronto, OntApril 25, 2014
very good training program especially in safety of employee.
great work environment
Vault Supervisor (Current Employee), Windsor, ONJanuary 26, 2014
Just a fun place to work.

All employees are great people.

easy job , can be stressful at times but easy to get through.
I really enjoyed my job there.
Vault cashier (Former Employee), Greater Sudbury, ONDecember 29, 2013
Pros: the people were great to work with
Cons: wish i had more hour to work.
Management was great to work for.
Staff was hard working and would love to work there again.
no one there is happy
Armed guard (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABAugust 29, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: too many to list
Low pay,50% turn over rate,poor training,hi risk no protection,poor management,too much political correctness,caustic atmosphere,no future,company is quick to abandon or acuse staff,company is always screwing over staff so the union is always fighting the company etc etc etc
Professional work environment
Part-Time Driver (Current Employee), Langley and Vancouver BranchesJune 15, 2012
Learned about security, safety and driving the armored vehicles. The most part of the job is the welcoming and professional work environment. Working shift work is the most difficult part of the job.
Excellent
Security Supervisor (Former Employee), PakistanMay 15, 2012
Pros: good
Cons: good
• Providing service to the customers with the main motto, “To observe, deter and report”.
• Monitoring, preparing damage/ emergency reports, and dispatching it to supervisors.
• Providing best customer service to the residents/ tenants, through proper care and mobile security system.
Brinks is a steady place to work
Vault Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 22, 2015
Pros: steady job hours
Cons: poor implementation
Decent pay with some possibilities for advancement. Management has a competent background in the armored business and look for ways to improve it.
show up on time show hard work
Coin Room clerk (Current Employee), Chicago, ILJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: 40 hours a week
Cons: management
operating forklift on a daily biases counting, sorting, stacking 50 pound bags of coin, inputting information for coin inventory. i have learned how to input,track,and keep up with large sums of currency.management is OK but could be better. love my co-workers because we all work as one to finish the job on time. The hardest part of my job is making sure everything is checked and balanced. when everything is checked and balanced.
Great staff and fun atmosphere
Messenger (Former Employee), Lansing, MIJanuary 16, 2015
I loved working for Brinks, great training, knowledgeable staff, everything.
Transit Security Officer (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYJanuary 15, 2015
Pros: fair management
Cons: good company to work for.
I worked there for a few years and the compensation was pretty competitive. The management was pretty fair and I enjoyed meeting many different people in the banking industries and other major companies in the tri-state area. I would recommend this job.
Ignorance-laden work environment with incompetent management
Cash Logistics Processor (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INJanuary 13, 2015
Brink's is a horrible place to work. In the two years I have worked there, we the lowly employees have been given a single raise of $0.13 cents. That means that the newest new-hire off the street will make as much at me. To a full-time employee who's been loyal to the company for two years, has excelled at everything he does there, this is just insulting. ...And now, corporate is regretting giving us that measly insignificant excuse for a raise. With each passing quarter, we employees get something else taken away from us by management or corporate. My department makes the company a profits, while the other department seems to simply bleed money, resulting in my department's management cutting everything back like hours and other little shows of employee appreciation here and there. Don't work here. You won't get a raise. You won't be appreciated. The most you'll get is a thank you if you stay hours after your shift ends to help the next shift. You'll have to listen to the annoyance of peers with little education bicker back and forth and fight all day, sometimes to the point of cussing each other out. You'll constantly have to wonder why most people around you have the "that's not my job, I can't be bothered with that" attitude, while you seem to be the only one trying to be a team player. In five years, Brink's will be even worse off, financially. Save yourself the hassle and seek employment elsewhere.
Armored Car Driver (Former Employee), Dayton, OHJanuary 8, 2015
Cons: at the mercy of the messenger
observer the messenger as they enter and exited the different customer location. Also kept track of how long the messenger spent at each location. Also kept track of mileage traveled each day.
Decent
Cohn operator (Current Employee), Boston, MAJanuary 5, 2015
i enjoyed working at these places , it was a great learning experience
Great Start-Up for Banking
Cash Logistics Supervisor (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJanuary 3, 2015
Great career for college students. Great first career start in banking and opportunity for growth.

1 2 3 4 5

About Brink's, Inc.

The Brink’s Company, conducts business in the security industry, principally through its wholly owned subsidiary Brink’s, – Read more

Brink's, Inc. Photos