Brightpath Kids’ General Accountant assumes full responsibility for all aspects of the accounting associated with our 60+ properties. The General Accountant will lead a small team of Accountants. The key responsibilities of this position will include:
- Preparing month-end close procedures and provide analysis of monthly operating variances and account analysis.
- Ensuring all accounts payables on properties flow through to the A/P group.
- Reconciling, analyzing and verifying General Ledger and Sub-Ledger accounts to ensure the integrity of financial information.
- Reviewing monthly bank reconciliations.
- Preparing annual operating and capital budgets and quarterly forecasts.
- Preparing quarterly financial packages, year-end audit packages etc.
- Monthly HST/GST remittance calculations and reporting.
- CMA/CGA designation
- 5+ years of experience in a professional accounting environment
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills
- Knowledge of ERP an asset ( we use NetSuite)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please note: , applicants with lesser experience may be considered for the Junior Accountant position. Qualifications:
- Strong full cycle accounting background and analytical skills
Completed level 3 of CMA or CGA program
- Excellent computer skills (Excel, Word)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access is an asset
- Enjoys fast-paced work environment
- Must have 2 years’ experience at a large company.
- Experience with an ERP is an asset.
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard