Bright Horizons Family Solutions

Bright Horizons Family Solutions Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Teacher Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON21 August 2016
This company is a wonderful company to work for great families and co workers. I have learned alot from working with this company and have been able to grow from all the training and support that was offered there.
Pros
excellent support
Cons
horrible pay.
Organized, clean and bright work environment
Associate Teacher (Former Employee) –  Markham, ON17 November 2015
Bright Horizons strives on being organized and consistent with work hours in order to accommodate the number children being dropped off and picked up at the centre. Lunch and 15 minute breaks are fair and respected. Coworkers are friendly and supportive, a great team environment and fosters a safe and accepting attitude. Benefits are standard and fair. Continual training provided in order to ensure that the centre's teachers are up to date. The most enjoyable part of the day is going into work knowing that it will be, for the most part, a predictable outcome.
Pros
great team environment, good hours, benefits
Cons
low salary
Interaction with Families and children.
Assistant Teacher (Current Employee) –  Markham, Ont25 November 2013
My typical day at work would consist of me to observe the children that enter in my care, plan my activites based on what I have seen, as well as interacting with them while the child is learning through their play and experience.
Pros
Yoga
Cons
N/a
This is a very good centre
Registered Early Childhood Educator (Current Employee) –  Mississauga, ON31 March 2012
For beginners this is a very good center, The mamangement gives full support, they are providing full benefits
Pros
free trainings