Bridgewater

Bridgewater Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Bridgewater Associates: Tough Cult-Ture
Recruiting Coordinator (Former Employee), Westport, CTJune 21, 2014
Pros: free breakfast, free lunch, great health benefits
Cons: the culture, the stress, work/life balance
Their Culture: You are in or you are out. You are told to "fight for right" but if everyone views you a certain way good luck getting that to change. If they do not see you as a culture fit and you do not abide by the Principles that Ray keeps adding to, then you are out as soon as you walk in.

Don't get me wrong, this is a great place to learn about – more... self-actualization but the amount of stress bestowed upon you based off of what you mistakes tell you about you, is enough to drive anyone nuts. It is much easier as a consultant than full time.

My recommendation- go in as a consultant and do not convert. The benefits are great but the stress is WAY higher.

DO not plan on being here for more than year, if that. – less
good working place
Cleaner (Former Employee), Arklow, co. WicklowMay 27, 2014
Cons: not long hours
its a good job, because i know what i need to do and can count my time yourself.
Fun Work Place
Desktop Support Technician (Current Employee), Bridgewater, NJApril 5, 2014
I loved working for the company. The people there was awesome
Bad Managment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Carmel, INMarch 20, 2014
This facility would be a great place to work if not for management being vengful.
Think Twice...
Office Manager (Former Employee), Austin, TXAugust 26, 2013
If you are working with this company and opening a new store, think twice before you decide to work with them. They opened a new store in Austin in December. At first, it sounded like an awesome idea.... once the store was open and things were rolling, this place became the worst place to be employed for. There was so much confusion. One minute you – more... are told one thing by one person, and the next things flipped. One thing you are doing a certain task the right way, and the next you are wrong. It made no sense. Morale was at zero within the store. I am glad I worked for Bridgewater because I was able to see the type of company I would NEVER want to be employed with ever again. Horrible experience. – less
Horrible company to work for.
Team Member (Former Employee), Lansing, MIJuly 11, 2013
Pros: good work and benifits.
Cons: high turn over and over worked workers.
The work itself is good but the company has a high turn over and puts quantity above quality. In the time I spent in this company I have seen many good workers go while others who are unable to do the work or wont are given preference.
Productive and fun workplace with air conditioned lunch area is a well needed break from that hot and continuous work floor.
Laborer (Former Employee), Warren, MIJune 4, 2013
Pros: air conditioned lunch area. great co workers and management.
Cons: working every weekend. the heat inside the work place.
Working at Bridgewater was a great experience. Their management team was very knowledgeable of their product and the quality they required.
Very productive
Assembler (Former Employee), Eastaboga, ALMay 8, 2013
Working on the Honda polite seats was a wonderful experience
great job oppertunity
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Oxford, ALSeptember 12, 2012
Pros: great hours
Cons: no set time to get off
it required alot of lifting and drillng. using alot of diferent tools.
made the entire passenger seat that goes in honda cars. would have different duties to do after every hour we would rotate.
best job ever
Parts Checker (Former Employee), Lansing, MIJune 1, 2012
lifting any of the metal car parts wasent a problem because its actually a job that i loved to do
PRODUCTIVE AND FUN WORKPLACE
ASSEMBLY WORKER (Former Employee), Lincoln, ALMay 15, 2012
I LOOK GOIN TO WORK EVER DAY/ I LEARNED HOW TO WORK WITH OTHER CO-WORKER WAS COOL /THE HARDEST PART OF THE JOB WAS GOIN HOME/THE ENJOYABLE PART WAS COMING TO WORK .
Great people, just need steady employment
Title Abstractor (Current Employee), Canton, GeorgiaMarch 7, 2012
Pros: work on your own.
Cons: no benefits, no full 40 hour weeks.
Nice individuals to work with, I just need 80 hours a pay period. Bridgewater has not been apply to keep me working where I can support my children and myself as a single mom.

About Bridgewater

Bridgewater Systems Corporation (Bridgewater) is a provider of real-time subscriber management and service control solutions for – Read more