Your key responsibilities are to partner with dealers, fleets and the commercial sales team to:
- To solicit / sell fleets and end-users within assigned areas (both national fleet and
retail) for new tires, retreads, and small off the road tires (SOTR).
- Work closely with dealer CSR’s to increase profitable sales for both Bridgestone Commercial Solutions (BCS) and our dealers.
- Develop, implement and maintain business plans for key assigned dealers/fleets within territory.
- Supports dealers to optimize franchise operations to increase sales and financial performance as well as operation efficiencies.
- Develop plans in close coordination with the assigned Technical Services Representative (TSR)
- Present, implement and administer sales and marketing programs to the dealer and fleet network, within the territory to attain and exceed sales quota for assigned accounts.
- Conduct group and individual training with dealer Commercial Sales Representatives (CSRs) on
product, marketing tools and BASys Manufacturing.
- Demonstrates dealer support by increasing fleet business for all dealers within the area for both new and retread products.
- Makes sales calls with dealer commercial sales Representatives (CSRs)
- Analyze and identify fleet customers needs through, sales calls, fleet inspections and scrap tire analysis.
- Establish and maintain fleet tire performance data vs. competition utilizing BCS performance tracking software.
- Develop good working relationships with assigned fleet accounts.
- Resolve customer concerns and deliver a high level of customer service.
- Manage territory while keeping within predetermined budgets.
- Travelling out of town as required.
- Performing other related responsibilities as assigned.
A successful candidate will have:
- Ideally you would have a college diploma or university degree from an accredited institution
- 3-4 years of progressively responsible tire related sales experience.
- Proven sales ability
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility to travel frequently over week nights and weekends to visit assigned accounts, attend
special dealer events and required sales meetings
- Team-player approach
- Ability to display professional conduct and communicate effectively
- Strong negotiation, prioritization, organization skills
Indeed - 18 months ago
Mississauga-based Bridgestone/Firestone Canada Inc. (BFCA) is an affiliate of Bridgestone Firestone North American Tire, LLC (BFNT). BFCA...