We are currently seeking a Senior Graphic Designer to join our team.
The Senior Graphic Designer is responsible for delivering high-end creative solutions for our clients.
The following outlines the responsibilities of this position:
- Work with Brickworks’ Account Management team and clients understand, create and recommend effective and appropriate creative solutions
- Demonstrate your imagination as you develop exceptional print design solutions, which can include but aren’t limited to: direct mail, packaging, brochureware, annual reports, posters, print collateral and some electronic communications including eblasts and websites
- Ensure that our clients’ brand standards are maintained
- Keep on top of design trends at all times to ensure we are delivering the best creative solutions to our clients
- Work well independently as well as part of the Brickworks’ creative team, sharing workloads as needed
- Be capable of leading the creative aspects of a project and have demonstrated strong business acumen
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-8 years of experience in graphic design in an advertising agency or related industry
- Graphic Design diploma or degree
- Extensive knowledge and application of Creative Suite X.X products including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator; Acrobat / FTP software etc.
- Knowledge of file formats and use
- Knowledge of prepress setup
- Experience in designing websites and other electronic communications is a definite asset
Thank you for your interest in Brickworks. We really appreciate all submissions, but can only contact those being considered for the position. We will keep all resumes on file for future opportunities.
Indeed - 13 months ago
Well, Brickworks has been in business since 1921 – in fact we may be one of the oldest creative
businesses in the country. What does...