We are currently seeking a contract PR Specialist to join our team.
Reporting to the President, the PR Specialist will be an integral part of the Brickworks team, working to support our clients’ marketing efforts.
The following outlines the responsibilities of this position:
- Assist in planning and developing communications for informational campaigns to maintain favourable public perceptions of an organization's accomplishments and programs
- Establish and maintain cooperative relationships with representatives of community, consumer, employee, and public interest groups
- Prepare or edit content for publications for external audiences
- Develop relationships with key media traditional and online media channels
- Arrange public appearances, speeches, or exhibits for clients to increase product and service awareness and to promote goodwill
- Act as subject matter expert for Brickworks by constantly identifying trends in PR-related activities
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated professional communication skills, both written and oral
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in PR or Marketing or Journalism or relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience in PR or communications field
- Computer skills – specifically, command of Microsoft Office programs
- Background in the energy efficiency/clean energy sector is preferred but not required
Thank you for your interest in Brickworks. We really appreciate all submissions, but can only contact those being considered for the position. We will keep all resumes on file for future opportunities
Indeed - 18 months ago
Well, Brickworks has been in business since 1921 – in fact we may be one of the oldest creative
businesses in the country. What does...