Brickworks Communications is a mid-size, integrated marketing communications agency based in Burlington. We are a growing independently-owned firm with proven expertise in developing integrated programs that deliver strong results for our clients. We combine the vigour and innovation of youthful thinking, with the seasoned strategic insights that only experience can bring. Established in 1921, we serve B2C and B2B clients across North America and credit our continued success to our ongoing evolution in technologies, strategies and disciplines to ensure we meet the changing needs of our clients.
Duties and Responsibilities
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who is passionate about his/her chosen field of work. You are an organized manager who takes initiative in delivering client programs. You are comfortable managing various projects and clients at one time. You are a strong team player with an entrepreneurial spirit and…..you are committed to service excellence!
Reporting directly to a Senior Account Director, you will manage all aspects of the client relationship on a day-to-day basis. You’ll build outstanding collaborative working relationships with internal team members and associates to ensure quality control and superior communications projects that are delivered on time, and on budget. You will assist in developing integrated marketing communications strategic plans, and be willing to role-up-your-sleeves to assist in the execution of client projects.
- Work together with the Senior Account Director to understand client needs
- Respond to all clients’ day-to-day requirements and anticipate client needs in advance of their requests
- Write communication program plans and project briefs
- Select project team members (internal and associates), in consultation with the Senior Account Director
- Brief all team members, verbally and/or in written form for every new project
- Write task plans for all projects to ensure all project members are well-advised
- Provide constructive feedback on all types of work (both for Brickworks internally, and for clients receiving newly designed project work)
- Proofread all project work to ensure accuracy at every level before any piece is sent to the client for review
- Prepare budgets and individual project estimates for clients in consultation with the Senior Account Director
- Prepare invoices for all projects and maintain excellent budget tracking
- Report on project status at weekly production meetings, and more regularly if needed
- Identify print requirements and liaise with Production Manager for all clients’ printing needs
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 - 5 years agency experience
- University degree (or equivalent), preferably in Marketing or Business
- Efficient at executing plans; experience in database marketing and campaign analysis
- Some hands-on experience or high exposure to production processes
- Outstanding organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Can-do attitude with a passion for advertising
- Fully versed in MS Office Suite
Well, Brickworks has been in business since 1921 – in fact we may be one of the oldest creative
businesses in the country. What does...