Brick Employee Reviews

Environnement agreable entre les employer
Chauffeur classe 3 (Current Employee) –  Gatineau15 November 2017
On es une famille qui s.unni mutuellement et qui s.entraide a chaque obstacle et qui adore donner um bon service a la cliente
Pros
Tres bonne ambiance entre les employe
Cons
Aucun
n`aucun respect des autres employer comme clients
Services apres vente (Former Employee) –  Quebec City, QC28 September 2017
perdu mon travail après 1 mois parce que la patronne a redonner mon poste a une ancienne employer qui voullait revenir chez brick et qui était une bonne amie a elle donc mon renvoyé sous de faux prétexte. en plus il n`on aucun respect pour le client rient d`eux et leur problème et les envoient ***** après avoir raccroché , il ne vaut pas aider le client mais faire semblant de vouloir le faire....
Pros
horaire
Cons
tout le reste
Environnement Acceptable
Livreur de Meuble (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QC23 June 2017
Travail très physique mais agréable. On voyage beaucoup donc jamais a la meme place. Idéale pour les travaux d'équipe et se mettre en forme
Pros
Les collègues de travail
Cons
Administration
Poor
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Kirkland, QC25 May 2017
Poor management and customer service

Customers are not happy with shopping experience at all

Very stressful and competitive environment between colleagues.
Cons
Good work place , People are very good to work with . Product can be an issue at times
General Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Peterborough, ON21 November 2016
Fast pace ,always changing work . Provided good work to life balance. Product can be an issue at times to fill the customer needs
Pros
Great staff
Cons
product
Good place for who positive,workes hard and proper in this sales position.
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Alberta15 November 2016
I always keep my self proper and accurate, and trying to keep my self positive and maintain all thing every day. Team work for all task.

Quickly adopting all good /excellent fundamental/techniques.
If i get chance to new learning or tasks I'll put 100% of my self and use in my work place also.

I Need some motivation from job/management, need chance for growth,need chance so i can able to prove my capabilities.
Company does not care about employees anymore
Sales (Current Employee) –  Kitchener, ON15 November 2016
The company constantly makes "mistakes" in payroll dept and then you are made to feel guilty for even asking for the pay you are supposed to get. Pay structure reduced payouts to sales while prices went up. Have to sell more to make less.
Pros
Decent coworkers.
Cons
Upper management does not care about employees
Customer Care
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, ON9 November 2016
I had a great team to work with but customer complaints were very stressful. The whole burden was on customer service reps. We were basically problem solvers when anything went wrong.
Pros
great team
Cons
long hours, stressful dealing with complaints, under-paid
receptionist
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB8 November 2016
• Answering Switchboard professionally and in a timely manner.
• Interact with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
• Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is
being delivered.
A Great Place to Learn
Operations Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC3 November 2016
I enjoy the people that I work with in my current location, we are like one big family always looking out for and helping each other be at our best.
Fun atmosphere
Senior Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Nanaimo, BC27 October 2016
The most enjoyable part of my job is the people i work with. I have been with this company for 10 years, and a lot of the same people still work there. They are like a second family. The management there has always been very motivating and willing to offer advice or help to help me move up within the company. My typical day of work is to ultimately help the customers. Which i love doing! Making people feel happy with their purchase and to have a good experience is why i do this job. I have gained a lot of knowledge on how to communicate with customers effectively. This includes all types of customers, Satisfied ones and not to satisfied ones. When i can say that i have made a customers experience a pleasant one, i know that i have done my job. I do not find any part of my job difficult. Since i have been with this company for so long i am very comfortable. This is why i need a change. I need to challenge myself and learn new things, so i can grow.
Pros
free gifts
Cons
the working hours
Team work
Confirmation / Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Toronto, ON27 October 2016
Doing confirmation and assisting customer over the phone.
Good communication is key when dealing with customer.
Management support is vital to run a National commercial sales Division of $180.000.000. Team is just as important.
Helping customer and providing the right solution.
Everyday there is new challenges and problem solving.
Pros
Promting Team Spirit.
Cons
Working Some Weekends
Duties
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 October 2016
• Answering Switchboard professionally and in a timely manner.
• Interact with customers either by telephone, electronically or face to face.
• Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
• Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is
being delivered.
Fun place to work. Work schedule is great.Good balance of family and work schedule.
Visual Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB30 September 2016
I had great working experience working for the company. I was always given a good schedule that works well with my family lifestyle. Worked with good management and staff.
Pros
Schedule is great! Works well with my family lifestyle.
Cons
Pay
Good environment for work
Business Intelligence Consultant (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB25 September 2016
The employees and management team are very genuine and supportive! The culture is very positive and it is a fun environment. New ideas are encouraged and implemented.Brick, is a great employer with amazing perks.
fun workplace with really nice poeple
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Hamilton, ON14 September 2016
the brick is a great work environment, gives endless possibilities for learning new things and advancement in work. great start to the employment life
The Brick
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Saskatchewan, AB13 September 2016
The company under went some changes, and lost its way. I would never suggest taking a sales position with the company. You'll be forced to work extra hrs or late shift without any extra compensation cause your a commission worker.
Pros
Great lowered or entry level staff, had a blat!
Cons
Bad Pay, Management is never on task, Used to pay very good, Have to payback all minimum compensations paid by your Province.
Competitive Sales Environment
Manager (Former Employee) –  Peace River, AB5 August 2016
Promotions are based primarily on sales performance. Typical day includes fighting for every "Sales Up" you can get. Good PK and sales training.
Growth will ensue
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  2625 Weston RD5 July 2016
I enjoyed my time working for this company, the team I worked really helped me grow and develop my skills.You are given all the tools that you would need to solve any problems that may arise and if not there is always a person that help a call away. The managers are very accommodating, if you are a student they work around your schedule. There is no problem with requesting time off.
Pros
accommodating and staff is great
Cons
mentally exhausting
Fun easy work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Orangeville, ON24 June 2016
Great place to work if looking for light work, fast paced and excellent management. Cleaning, lifting and communicating is part of your daily tasks.