- Co-ordinate with leasing / brokerage community on commercial vacancies
- Prepare and negotiate commercial lease renewals
- Maintain & update marketing materials
- Work with Senior Property Manager on building operations / maintenance matters
- Minimum five years of experience in commercial real estate with at least 2 years in leasing
- Experience in Property Management and working knowledge of building systems and maintenance requirements an asset
- Familiar with standard offer forms, commercial leases & lease terms
- Proven networking and creative negotiation skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Energetic, self-starter and a positive team player
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Valid driver’s licence & vehicle required
Please include salary expectations with your resume; compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Indeed - 16 months ago
Briarlane Rental Property Management Inc. is a private Canadian Corporation based in Markham, Ontario and was established to provide an...