*Must have previous experience operating a loader*
Bri-Steel Manufacturing Inc. is a Manufacturer, Wholesale Distributor, and Trader of steel piping products. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality product for the most affordable price, by bridging the gap between customer and manufacturer on a more direct basis. Our focus on providing a diverse product offering with logistical expertise, enables customers to operate their businesses more effectively.
Taking direction from and reporting to the Shift Lead, this position involves activities related to general labour, pipe preparation and pipe lubrication. Works well with others in a safe and efficient manner, and understands the importance of quality and good communication.
- Un-package received equipment and supplies removing all refuge as required;
- Responsible for general cleaning of the mill in a safe and efficient manner;
- Perform assembly and disassembly activities as required (i.e. shelves, etc.);
- Clean common areas within the mill;
- Clean, sweep or mop floors as required;
- Empty garbage cans and gather recycling for disposal as required;
- Prep pipe for production process using hand grinder;
- Lubricate pipe using graphite compound prior to production;
- Communicate stock needs (related to labourer activities) to shift lead as required;
- Other related duties as outlined by Shift Lead.
- Grade 10 or equivalent
- Diversified background would be an asset including
- Previous experience operating a loader
- General safe working procedures
- Safe overhead crane operation and awareness
- Safe fork truck operation and awareness