Bri-Steel Manufacturing is a Manufacturer, Wholesale Distributor, and Trader of steel piping products. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality product for the most affordable price, by bridging the gap between customer and manufacturer on a more direct basis. Our focus on providing a diverse product offering with logistical expertise, enables customers to operate their businesses more effectively.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, this position involves activities related to the operation of production work stations in the Thermal Pipe Expansion (TPE) manufacturing process. Someone with very good communication and organizational skills, who understands the importance of quality and efficiency, would be a good candidate.
- Develop an understanding of machine operation through training;
- Operate machine work station effectively during manufacturing process;
- Perform general maintenance during operation;
- Help develop and maintain safety policies and procedures;
- Monitor and report quality processes;
- Perform basic troubleshooting related to machine operation;
- Develop an understanding of all machine related production processes;
- Communicate maintenance or production concerns in a timely manner.
- Good understanding of plant manufacturing equipment and processes;
- Good mechanical aptitude;
- Strong work ethic;
- Good communication skills;
- Able to plan and organize effectively;
- Strong focus on safety;
- Punctual and reliable;
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Diversified background would be an asset including;
- Experience in equipment maintenance;
- Good understanding of Hydraulic principles;
- Safety and rigging