Bri-Steel Corporation is a wholesale distributor and trader of steel piping products. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality product for the most affordable price, by bridging the gap between customer and manufacturer on a more direct basis. Our focus on providing a diverse product offering with logistical expertise, enables customers to operate their businesses more effectively. Bri-Steel Corporation is committed to meeting customer-specific requests covering the resource, industrial, mechanical and construction industries across Canada and internationally.
Bri-Steel Corporation has an exciting opportunity for a Loader Operator to join our team. This self-motivated individual will be a team player with highly developed interpersonal skills and good verbal communication who is capable of working with minimal supervision and in an outdoor environment.
- Experience with unloading trucks, equipment and materials on the work site;
- Strong skills driving and/or manipulating equipment to move steel pipe;
- The ability to effectively communicate and safely follow directions, report any quality or process issues, informing when maintenance of machine is needed;
- Safely follow policies and procedures.
- Knowledge of equipment maintenance;
- Safety Oriented;
- Maintain valid drivers license;
- Able to work without direct supervision;
- Experience with a loader.