Bri-Steel Corporation is a wholesale distributor and trader of steel piping products. We are dedicated to providing the highest quality product for the most affordable price, by bridging the gap between customer and manufacturer on a more direct basis. Our focus on providing a diverse product offering with logistical expertise, enables customers to operate their businesses more effectively. Bri-Steel Corporation is committed to meeting customer-specific requests covering the resource, industrial, mechanical and construction industries across Canada and internationally.
Bri- Steel Corporation has an exciting opportunity for an Outside Sales personnel to join our team. This position with be reporting directly to our VP of Operations. This self-motivated individual will be a team player with highly developed organizational, interpersonal, verbal, written communication and technical skills who is capable of working with minimal supervision and has an analytical mind with immaculate attention to detail.
- Scheduling appointments, meeting existing customers in order to review product requires, and to determine other opportunities;
- Effective planning to conduct sales presentations by meeting customers physically on daily basis;
- Designing professional demonstrations or presentations of company products or services while on-site;
- Liaising between the company and the customers for up-to-date condition on pricing, service and latest product release launches;
- Generating and developing non-member businesses account in order to increase revenue, through cold calling;
- Continuously updating all customers on company product modifications, changes, and enhancements;
- Enhancing up to date knowledge on new products, procedures, services and tools by attending departmental and training meetings;
- Maintaining professionalism, diplomacy, sensitivity, and tact to portray the company in a positive manner;
- Effectively attending conferences and trade shows;
- Using marketing data to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency by using relevant sales management tools;
- Organizing joint sale calls and attending them with vendors;
- Preparing reports for sales and marketing and maintaining expense accounts;
- Performing updating and maintenance of accounts of customer including contact names and numbers for future sales;
- Providing product quotes to customers as needed;
- Ensuring follow-up after passing leads to managers with complete profile customer information, calls-to-action, sources, dates.
SKILLS AND SPECIFICATIONS:
- Capable of preserving confidential or sensitive information;
- Effective time management, organization and multi-tasking skills;
- Special people skills to deal with customers and an outbound personality;
- Able to prospect non-member accounts;
- Able to upgrade and deal major businesses;
- Very strong communication skills in writing and verbal;
- Very good team player and should work well under pressure;
- Able to foster the member relation values;
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook;
- Proven forecasting and customer service skills.
- Bachelor’s degree/diploma in sales or marketing related field from an accredited institution;
- Degree/Diploma in any field of sales and marketing;
- Must have a vehicle as the employee will be paid mileage;
- Responsible for own expenses which will be reimbursed monthly.
Indeed - 20 months ago