RETAIL STORE MANAGER, RETAIL DIVSION
We have new opportunities across Ontario for Retail Store Managers. We are searching for individuals with a clear retail vision who share our passion for our products and our commitment to satisfying the ever changing needs of our customers.
As a Retail Manager it will be your job to create a positive customer service focused experience. You will play an important role in ensuring that a new shopping experience is promoted to our customers as well as manage continuous optimization of overall store performance. Additionally, you will create an environment that will encourage innovation.
A successful candidate will possess strong retail experience with a track record of going the extra mile to exceed customer expectations. The incumbent should demonstrate strong leadership, be energetic and enthusiastic with the ability to motivate a team. More importantly, one should value customer satisfaction above all else and demonstrate a sense of responsibility to employees, customers and community. As a Retail Manager you will have the ability to effectively instill these qualities in store staff to achieve and affect operational and financial bottom lines.
The successful applicant will have:
- A post secondary education
- A minimum of 3 - 5 years of operations experience
- Strong commitment and dedication to customer service
- Proven leadership ability to effectively manage the team of direct unionized reports
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- The ability to make sound decisions in a timely fashion
- Above average communication and interpersonal skills
- The availability to work different shifts is necessary to succeed in this role
Please send your resume to Laurie Little, Recruitment and Training Specialist, Human
Resources by September 8th, 2013
* Thank you for your interest in this role. Only applicants that have been selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you. *