Brevitas Consulting Inc. Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Very untrue and dishonest
Downstream Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON10 April 2017
Manipulative people. Without even being an actual company, they keep interviewing candidates for multiple rounds and after wasting their time, then say now our client needs to interview you. This can take several months, which in my case was 3 months. I ended up going with another and a real company. Also, Brevitas has a ridiculously long probation time of 9 month. This by far the only company I know with such an irrational probationary period. AVOID THEM.
Pros
Nothing I can think of
Cons
sham company with bunch of very crocked people to whom your time and life means absolutely nothing.
Official response from Brevitas Consulting Inc.
17 April 2017

We have concerns about the validity of this feedback as there are some gaps in the comments above. Below is our feedback.
1) The said role was being recruited for a client of ours that had unforeseen delays due to internal priorities. This took over two months and during this process, we have been in touch with all potential candidates and updated them on a weekly/bi-weekly basis by emails. 4 of the 6 roles have been filled with individuals who have started this week.
2) The probation period is 6 months for all employees. We have checked again with our recruitment team and we have never communicated a 9 months probation to anyone.
3) Lastly, please realize just like you, we maintain a very hectic schedule and would not engage in multiple interviews to waste your and our time.

Apologize for this experience and best of luck in your new role. I suggest next time if you have any concerns please email or call us and we will address your concerns immediately.

Regards
Recruitment Team - Brevitas
recruitment@brevitas.us
289-819-1339

A good company
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  A biotech company29 March 2016
I have been working since 1979 and have worked in different companies and also have had different bosses. Brevitas is one of the best companies that I have worked so far. The Principal is a very knowledgeable, friendly and also supportive person. The staff in the office are very professional and also co-operative. It is a small consulting firm with about 50 consultants and it is not bad for a company which started in 2010. The company is slowly growing and has a lot of opportunities for people with different skill sets. Although the company is mainly supporting drug and biotech companies, it has other area of interests in different industries. This company has a lot of potential to grow and as I joined the company two years ago, there were only two office staff at that time but now there are 5 office staff and it went from 30 consultants to more than 50 consultants.
Pros
A growing company with many opportunities to learn and grow
Cons
It is not a big company so it may not have a big company benefit structures
Brevitas is a body of professionals with excellent delivery on client expectation through team work
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  North York, ON28 March 2016
- A typical day at work is the same for every other, reviewing where we are, where we are going and how to get their.
- Every co-worker is on the same page on assignments and collaboration is part of result delivery
- The hardest part of the job is wanting to take a break when engaged because of the exposure acquired from assignments
- The important part of the job is the people team mates and clients
Good Place to Be At!
Sr. Validation Consultant (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON26 March 2016
I worked at Brevitas Consulting full-time and had good time.

Advice to Management

Team-Building exercises are being well-developed. The events that I attended have resulted in connections with other team members - very worthwhile.
Pros
Dynamic and dedicated team, You will be provided the opportunity to grow and succeed, Good support & training, Good fit for goal-oriented individuals looking for a challenge.
Cons
Benefit Program requires to be started in 3 months instead of 6 months

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Brevitas Consulting Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Brevitas Consulting Inc. Reviews by Location