Brevitas Consulting Inc. is dedicated to helping organizations achieve tangible results and lasting improvements via successful project delivery, continuous process improvement and effective management of change. We serve businesses in a wide range of industries including Pharmaceuticals, Food & Beverage, Chemicals, and Information Technology.
We require a capable Office Assistant for the firm partner in North York, ON. You will start PART TIME, but gradually move into a FULL TIME status (upon a satisfactory assessment of your job performance after 3 months). You will be working at the reception and represent Brevitas as the first point of contact in a friendly and professional manner, greeting clients with the best possible service. To be successful in this role, you must possess following skills: attention to details, organized, proactive, and ability to learn from your team and your manager.
(I) Assist in Office Administration
- Greet and direct all visitors, answer/direct all telephone calls, and deal with clients’ inquiries on the phone, via email correspondences and/or face to face communication
- Ensure that main reception maintains professional decorum at all times
- Log, sort, distribute and send mails
- Maintain and order office supplies
- Coordinate and communicate office activities to the internal staff
- Liaise with the internal staff to obtain progress update for special projects
- Assist managers in organizing staff events/meetings
- Perform administrative tasks such as filing reports, correspondence and other sensitive material
- Assist managers and team members in project initiatives to achieve firm objectives
- Occassional travel to our client and associate sites in GTA is required
(II) Assist in Financial Function
- Collect timesheets from consultants and raise appropriate invoices to client
- Assist in Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable and follow up with customers and vendors as needed to expedite order processing
- Deposit checks received from the clients
- Receive and file incoming payments and review for accuracy
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Possessing professional image and positive attitude
- Fluent in the English language (both oral and written)
- Conversational Mandarin and/or Cantonese will be an asset
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong relationship-building ability, proactive, and resourceful
- Be flexible to work on a wide variety of projects, tasks and assignments
- Pleasant and energetic personality being able to build rapport with people with diverse background
- Strong computer skills including - Microsoft Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Proactive and ability to work well with team and independently with minimal supervision
If you have a mature attitude, enjoy working in a small, friendly atmosphere and possess the above qualifications, then please send us your most recent resume in MSWord or pdf format to the e-mail address specified with following details in E-mail's subject line Office Assistant: FIRST NAME, LAST NAME (**Please also indicate your desired hourly rate - $/hr - in your application**)
Resumes will be reviewed and only qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. Thank you for your interest.
Please visit our company website at www.brevitasconsulting.com
Brevitas serves global leaders in the pharmaceutical, chemical, and food and beverage industries. We are dedicated to helping organizations...