Technical Service Representative, Production Chemicals
Grande Prairie, AB
As a key member of our Production Chemicals Team, you will provide technical support to Production Chemical customers in cooperation with Brenntag Service Account Managers, toward the achievement of business plans for the Production Chemical Business.
Key Accountabilities Will Include the Following:
- Provide technical support to customers in assigned territories;
- Prepare recommendations based on field test analytical results, as well as monitor reports and correspondence in support of the individual sales territories;
- Present technical information and conduct training seminars for both internal and external customers;
- Actively contribute to business development through the sharing of knowledge and utlization of the Brenntag Sales Process;
- Participate in strategic business planning at the district and departmental level;
- Maintain and update technical information regarding products and answer technical inquiries from customers;
- Establish and maintain regular contact with third party research groups and industrial research consortia to advance knowledge base and solicit new business potential;
- Manage an established expense account;
- Ensure health, safety, and environmental policies are understood and adhered to.
Qualifications Will Include the Following:
- Engineering or Bachelor of Science Degree and/or a credited Technical Diploma in Engineering or Chemistry
- Superior presentation skills and advanced negotiation skills
- Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Business Writing Skills
- Industry Knowledge
A competitive compensation package including base salary, results-driven incentive plan, company vehicle and a full benefits and pension package. We are also committed to providing training and development to facilitate career and personal growth in a fast-paced and mentoring environment.
Brenntag Canada has provided exceptional technology, products and service to the Canadian Oil and Gas Industry for over 40 years. Our close...