Team Leader, Research
As a Team Leader, Research, you will be responsible for providing guidance and support to the Research and Development Team while facilitating problem solving and performing the research which contributes to the optimal efficiency of the Research Team.
Key Accountabilities Will Include:
- Conduct research to develop new chemical formulations and processes and devise new technical applications of industrial chemicals and compounds;
- Coordinate the review, presentation, analysis and any other documentation regarding research;
- Keep the project manager, product committee and functional management informed of task accomplishments, issues, and status;
- Serve as the focal point of communication to resolve interface and integration issues with other teams;
- Assure that the team addresses all relevant issues within the specifications and various standards and escalate any issues which cannot be resolved by the team;
- Provide guidance and motivation to the Research and Development Team.
Qualifications Will Include the Following:
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Chemistry; PhD will be an asset
- Previous experience in analytical Laboratory techniques and instrumentation, research or sales
- Experience in Microsoft Office, Simulation, and a thorough understanding of how to work in an automated environment
- SAP, Quality Management Systems and/or ISO experience will be an asset
An excellent compensation package including a competitive salary and a full benefits and pension package.
Brenntag Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization and meet the criteria identified, please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit www.brenntag.ca for further information.
Brenntag Canada has provided exceptional technology, products and service to the Canadian Oil and Gas Industry for over 40 years. Our close...