Brenntag Canada Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty and commodity chemicals to major Canadian resource and manufacturing industries. With more than 100 years of history, including over 50 years of experience providing technology and products to the Canadian oil and gas sector, our commitment to safety, quality, service and responsible distribution is unparalleled within our industry.
With our rich history, Brenntag offers employees a challenging and exciting environment where talent, skill and drive are recognized and rewarded. In order to maintain continuous and successful growth, we are constantly looking for people to join our team and contribute their special skills and experience to the achievement of our business objectives.
Sales Account Manager, Oil and Gas Production Chemicals
An excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, results-driven incentive plan, company vehicle and a full benefits and pension package. We are also committed to providing training and development to facilitate career and personal growth in a fast-paced and mentoring environment.
As a key member of our Oil and Gas Production Team, you will apply your exceptional sales abilities and relationship-building skills to effectively manage a sales territory (Southern Alberta) that targets growth in the customer base, sales, volume and profitability, while ensuring customer requirements are being met.
Major Accountabilities will include:
- Achieve or exceed annual planned sales and margin objectives for the assigned territory;
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of annual territory budgets and marketing plans for the area of accountability;
- Utilize the Brenntag Sales Process and maintain in a timely manner the Customer Relationships Management (CRM) database, as well as, complete all other assigned reporting requirements;
- Fulfill various field service responsibilities, including the collection of samples and the delivery of chemicals to our customers' field locations and/or coordinate such responsibilities with the appropriate Field Service Representative.
Qualifications will include the following:
- Experience in the chemical distribution business, preferably in a sales capacity
- Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Superior presentation and negotiating skills;
Brenntag Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization, and meet the specified qualifications please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit www.brenntag.ca for further information.