Brenntag Canada Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty and commodity chemicals to major Canadian resource and manufacturing industries. With more than 100 years of history, including over 50 years of experience providing technology and products to the Canadian oil and gas sector, our commitment to safety, quality, service and responsible distribution is unparalleled within our industry. We are currently recruiting a...
Sales Account Manager, Oil & Gas Process Chemicals
An excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, results-driven incentive plan, company vehicle and a full benefits and pension package. We are also committed to providing training and development to facilitate career and personal growth in a fast-paced and mentoring environment.
As a key member of our Process Chemicals Team, you will apply your exceptional sales abilities and relationship-building skills to maintain an existing account base as well as identify and develop growth opportunities in the chemical industry.
Major Accountabilities will include:
- Achieve or exceed annual planned sales and margin objectives for the assigned territory;
- Participate in the preparation and implementation of annual territory budgets and marketing plans for the area of accountability;
- Establish strong business relationships with existing customer base and develop value relationships with potential clients to expand business;
Qualifications will include the following:
- 3-5 years' sales experience in the chemical and/or related industry
- Post Secondary education with a focus in Science and/or Business
- Superior presentation and negotiating skills
Brenntag Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization, and meet the specified qualifications please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit www.brenntag.ca for further information.