Brenntag Canada Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty and commodity chemicals to major Canadian resource and manufacturing industries. With more than 100 years of history, including over 50 years of experience providing technology and products to the Canadian oil and gas sector, our commitment to safety, quality, service and responsible distribution is unparalleled within our industry.
With our rich history, Brenntag offers employees a challenging and exciting environment where talent, skill and drive are recognized and rewarded. We offer a range of formal and informal employee programs designed to enrich the working lives of our employees. We are also committed to providing training and development to facilitate career growth and enhance our employees' skill set to their fullest potential in order to maximize opportunities within our organization.
Customer Service Representative
An excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary and a full benefits and pension package. We are also committed to providing training and development to facilitate career and personal growth in a fast-paced and mentoring environment.
As a key member of our Commercial Team, you will work in a fast-paced, rewarding environment utilizing your superior customer service and relationship building skills. You will make good use of your experience in customer relations to handle customer inquiries, update the online order entry system, and assist in resolving issues that may arise as a result of product orders, deliveries, or invoicing discrepancies.
Major Accountabilities will include:
- Handling customer inquiries and orders in a highly effective and professional manner;
- Identifying additional customer needs and potential opportunities;
- Participating in up-sell activities and the promotion of other specialized services;
- Manage stock transfers to other warehouse sites;
- Record and communicate performance issues with contract transportation carriers.
Qualifications include the following:
- Post-Secondary education
- 3 or more years’ of relevant experience, preferably within a related industry
- Strong computer and communication skills
- Previous SAP experience is highly advantageous
Brenntag Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization, and meet the specified qualifications please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit www.brenntag.ca for further information.