Grande Prairie, AB
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Execute the fulfillment of customers’ orders and requirements, through the processes of blending, packaging, order pulling and shipment of goods, both packaged and bulk;
- Load and unload packaged and bulk products in a safe, efficient manger and confirm all appropriate documentation is in order;
- Inspect and verify the satisfactory performance of all equipment and tools used in this area of operations and recommend changes where necessary and actively participate in keeping the work area clean, organized and functional;
- Share in the responsibility of managing the inventory of both finished goods and raw material inventories, ensuring that all material movements are properly documented and safe storage and handling procedures are followed;
- Maintain a level of training and knowledge in accordance with requirements of the position, such as but not limited to forklift training, emergency response, TDG, WHMIS.
Qualifications include the following:
- A high school diploma with a proven ability to learn and adapt to the chemical workplace environment
- 1-3 years’ experience, preferably in chemical warehouse or related industry
- Team Focus
An excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary and a full benefits and pension package.
Brenntag Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization and meet the criteria identified, please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit www.brenntag.ca for further information.
Indeed - 8 months ago