Brenntag Canada Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty and commodity chemicals to major Canadian resource and manufacturing industries. With more than 100 years of history, including over 50 years of experience providing technology and products to the Canadian oil and gas sector, our commitment to safety, quality, service and responsible distribution is unparalleled within our industry.
Brenntag Canada is currently recruiting for a:
National Product Manager, Oil & Gas
What Brenntag Canada Offers You:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits and Pension package (including company match)
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Health club membership subsidy
- A commitment to internal promotion and development
As a valued member of our National Supply Team, you will be responsible for initiating and maintaining strategic and cost-effective business relationships with suppliers and developing marketing programs to maximize performance and market share for the oil & gas industry.
In addition, Major Accountabilities will include:
- Plan and track progress with suppliers to meet company growth objectives;
- Gather input nationally for consolidation to share/work with assigned suppliers;
- Manage national net pricing programs for assigned suppliers as well as negotiating rebates/incentive programs;
- Measure and track performance of all assigned product lines, strategic placement of inventory and use of working capital;
- Responsible for setting out Key Performance Objectives for direct reports and evaluating on-going performance against these objectives;
- Manage established working capital targets and provide direction to product coordinators with regard to buying initiatives and inventory levels.
Qualifications include the following:
- Post-secondary education with a degree in Business, Marketing, and/or Science
- Minimum 7 years' experience in Sales or Marketing
- Superior interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Exceptional analytical skills
Brenntag Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization and meet the specified qualifications, please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit www.brenntag.ca for further information.