Brenntag Canada Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty and commodity chemicals to major Canadian resource and manufacturing industries. With more than 100 years of history, including over 50 years of experience providing technology and products to the Canadian oil and gas sector, our commitment to safety, quality, service and responsible distribution is unparalleled within our industry.
Brenntag Canada is currently recruiting for a:
What Brenntag Canada Offers You:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits and Pension package (including company match)
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Health club membership subsidy
- A commitment to internal promotion and development
As a member of our National Supply team, utilizing your planning and prioritizing capabilities, you will provide marketing, administrative and supplier support to the Director, National Supply.
Major Accountabilities will include:
- Input all supplier general price adjustments to customer special pricing (CSP’s) on a national basis;
- Input price changes into the National Price Book and maintain the database in an accurate and up-to-date manner;
- Provide identified suppliers with agreed-upon information to initiate supplier support rebates and liaises with financial staff to ensure rebates received as calculated;
- Provide detailed monthly summaries to Industrial Group suppliers including sales activity, target account status, market trends, competitive overview, sampling activity and other information as requested;
- Assists in the development of product marketing programs and market surveys including collecting and maintaining a database for market survey information;
- Receive and qualify call reports from sales account managers, tabulate business opportunities and provide reports to suppliers and other identified parties;
- Assist in the investigation of any issues or transactions which appear to be negatively impacting margin contribution;
- Provide vendor reports and track vendor commitments;
- Support commercial enquiring for technical information;
- Contributes and participates in continuous improvement initiatives and overall team success in accordance with company policies.
Qualifications include the following:
- Post secondary education with a focus on Business Administration and/or Marketing preferred
- 1 - 3 years business experience/commercial experience
- Strong communication skills
- Sound experience in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- SAP knowledge will be an asset
Brenntag Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization and meet the specified qualifications, please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit www.brenntag.ca for further information.