As a Laboratory Technician, you will be responsible for performing standard quantitative and qualitative analysis to determine the chemical and physical properties of Process Chemicals (raw materials/formulated products as Amines, Glycols, and Sulfinols, etc.).
Key Accountabilities will include:
- Perform all standard quantitative and qualitative analyses assigned to the specific laboratory work area;
- Analyze product streams used to remove unwanted components;
- Maintain the integrity of all standards, calibrations, and instrument/equipment used to complete the analytical testing process;
- Ensure accurate and timely results are provided to the Technical Services Group;
- Establish good communication and coordination with Laboratory Administration (Log-In) to ensure continuity and flow of samples, results, and reports;
- Minimize the use of external laboratories through appropriate upkeep of analytical equipment;
- Ensure health, safety, and environmental policies are understood and adhered to within area of responsibility.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor of Scinece Degree or Diploma in Chemical Technology
- Previous experience in analytical Laboratory techniques and instrumentation
- Medium skills in Microsoft Office applications and Information Management Databases
What Brenntag Canada Offers You:
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits and Pension package
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Health club membership subsidy
- A commitment to internal promotion and development
Brenntag Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization and meet the specified qualifications, please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit www.brenntag.ca for further information.
Brenntag Canada has provided exceptional technology, products and service to the Canadian Oil and Gas Industry for over 40 years. Our close...