Brenntag Canada Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty and commodity chemicals to major Canadian resource and manufacturing industries. With more than 100 years of history, including over 50 years of experience providing technology and products to the Canadian oil and gas sector, our commitment to safety, quality, service and responsible distribution is unparalleled within our industry.
With our rich history, Brenntag offers employees a challenging and exciting environment where talent, skill and drive are recognized and rewarded. We offer a range of formal and informal employee programs designed to enrich the working lives of our employees. We are also committed to providing training and development to facilitate career growth and enhance our employees' skill set to their fullest potential in order to maximize opportunities within our organization.
Inside Sales Representative, Chemicals
An excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, results-driven incentive plan and a full benefits and pension package. We are also committed to providing training and development to facilitate career and personal growth in a fast-paced and mentoring environment.
As a key member of our Ontario Chemicals Sales Team, you will develop profitable sales of products and services through telephone solicitation of assigned accounts and successful prospecting and development of customers within targeted industries.
Major Accountabilities will include:
- Achieve planned sales and margins on an annual basis in accordance with established targets;
- Identify opportunities for future growth through prospecting, qualifying, and activating new accounts;
- Participate in acquiring market information through assigned survey projects;
- Respond to requests for technical product literature from Account Managers, clients, etc. in a timely and professional manner and ensure all such literature is maintained in up-to-date fashion;
- Execute assigned duties and responsibilities in accordance with prescribed procedures and budgetary guidelines;
- Build and establish effective customer relationships via telephone communications;
- Utilize the Brenntag Sales Process and maintain in a timely manner the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) database, as well as complete all other assigned reporting requirements;
- Ensure all activities are conducted in accordance with health, safety, quality, and environmental management systems as well as corporate and local policies.
Qualifications will include the following:
- Post-Secondary, preferably with a focus on Chemistry and/or Business
- Minimum of 1 years' business experience, preferably in either a technical, sales, or customer-related role
- Effective communication, presentation and negotiation skills
Brenntag Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization, and meet the specified qualifications please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit www.brenntag.ca for further information.