As a key member of our Laboratory and Research Team, you will perform all functions associated with the receiving, cataloguing and administration of customer samples to be analyzed within the Technical Centre.
Key Accountabilities Will Include:
- Input and record all sample information into the Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS), including but not limited to, sample log-in, test assignments and configuration, as well as maintenance of database tables and lists;
- Provide appropriate training and support to Laboratory Technicians on LIMS related issues;
- Keep track of all samples and ensure the flow of information/communication reaches all relevant parties (customers, sales, internal/external technicians);
- When necessary, coordinate and arrange sample testing with external laboratories, including but not limited to arranging shipments, billing appropriate customers and following up with internal/external parties;
- Ensure that the data provided to the intranet is current and correct so as to provide applicable managers with relevant LIMS data;
- Perform various laboratory sample testing, as assigned;
- Support manager in various administrative activities, as assigned.
Qualifications Will Include the Following:
- Diploma in Chemical Technology and/or Chemistry Degree
- Strong Computer Skills (databases)
- Exposure to Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) is an asset.
An excellent compensation package including a competitive salary and a full benefits and pension package.
Brenntag Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization and meet the criteria identified, please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit www.brenntag.ca for further information.
Brenntag Canada has provided exceptional technology, products and service to the Canadian Oil and Gas Industry for over 40 years. Our close...