Brenntag Canada Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty and commodity chemicals to major Canadian resource and manufacturing industries. With more than 100 years of history, including over 50 years of experience providing technology and products to the Canadian oil and gas sector, our commitment to safety, quality, service and responsible distribution is unparalleled within our industry.
With our rich history, Brenntag offers employees a challenging and exciting environment where talent, skill and drive are recognized and rewarded. In order to maintain continuous and successful growth, we are constantly looking for people to join our team and contribute their special skills and experience to the achievement of our business objectives.
Field Service Representative, Oil & Gas Production Chemicals
Red Deer, AB
An excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary, results-driven incentive plan, company vehicle and a full benefits and pension package. We are also committed to providing training and development to facilitate career and personal growth in a fast-paced and mentoring environment.
As a key member of our Oil and Gas Production Team, you will provide hands-on technical service and assistance to assigned customers which complements overall sales effort within designated geographical area.
Major Accountabilities will include:
- Ensure and/or coordinate timely delivery of product(s) to customers and maintain route book for assigned customer locations;
- Assist sales representatives in ongoing field sampling within assigned geographical customer area;
- Complete and submit monthly chemical reconciliation and customer service reports in a timely manner;
- Manage and share calendar to be accountable for assigned tasks;
- Perform minor pump repairs and verify chemical injection rates are correct;
- Assist with other duties and/or special projects as assigned by the Sales Manager;
- Ensure all health, safety and environmental policies are understood and adhered to.
Qualifications will include the following:
- Minimum Grade 12 education; post-secondary would be an asset
- 1-3 years' experience in the chemical, oil and gas production or related industry
- General knowledge of pumps and related equipment
- Computer literacy
Brenntag Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization, and meet the specified qualifications please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit www.brenntag.ca for further information.