Key Accountabilities will include:
- Coordinate all incoming/outgoing shipments with the Product Coordinator, the Lead Hand, and the Bulk Operator for Titan Road facility and assigned 3rd Party Warehousing;
- Monitor the 3rd Party inventory and demurrage using a tracking rail car log sheet;
- Investigate and report any volume discrepancies to the product group;
- Confirm all completed bills of lading in SAP (Dispatcher receives signed bill of lading);
- Coordinate any outside carriers for both the bulk and packaging shipments as needed;
- Coordinate transfer/bus shipments between warehousing sites;
- Coordinate inventory counts for 3rd Party warehousing as per the Brenntag schedule (2/year);
- Maximize fleet efficiency through the effective assignment of loads.
Qualifications include the following:
- Seconday School Education
- 1-3 years’ experience in freight/dispatching/distribution
- Microsoft/SAP software literate (Word, Excel, etc)
An excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary and a full benefits and pension package.
Brenntag Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization and meet the criteria identified, please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit *www.brenntag.ca* for further information.