Brenntag Canada Inc. – Toronto, ON
Brenntag Canada Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty and commodity chemicals to major Canadian resource and manufacturing industries. With more than 100 years of history, including over 50 years of experience providing technology and products to the Canadian oil and gas sector, our commitment to safety, quality, service and responsible distribution is unparalleled within our industry. We are currently recruiting a...
As a Credit Analyst, you will be responsible for minimizing the company's risk of bad debt loss while supporting profitable and collectable sales through effective credit review of customers and employment of effective collection techniques.
Major Accountabilities will include:
- Review and analyze customer purchase requirements relative to acceptable credit risk and appropriate credit levels and order release controls;
- Collect accounts as close to terms of sale as practical through the application of effective collection techniques;
- Maintain sufficient up-to-date information for existing customers on which credit action levels and control may be based such as financial statements, credit reports and involvement in credit groups;
- Perform detailed credit analysis on customers including financial statement review where appropriate;
- Process credit applications and maintain master records within SAP in a timely and accurate manner
Qualifications will include the following:
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Process CCP Designation and/or Post-Secondary business degree
- Proficient in spreadsheet applications and word processing
- Exposure to SAP would be advantageous
An excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary and a full benefits and pension package. We are also committed to providing training and development to facilitate career and personal growth in a fast-paced and mentoring environment.
Brenntag Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization, and meet the specified qualifications please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit www.brenntag.ca for further information.