Brenntag Canada Inc. is a leading distributor of specialty and commodity chemicals to major Canadian resource and manufacturing industries. With more than 100 years of history, including over 50 years of experience providing technology and products to the Canadian oil and gas sector, our commitment to safety, quality, service and responsible distribution is unparalleled within our industry.
With our rich history, Brenntag offers employees a challenging and exciting environment where talent, skill and drive are recognized and rewarded. We offer a range of formal and informal employee programs designed to enrich the working lives of our employees. We are also committed to providing training and development to facilitate career growth and enhance our employees' skill set to their fullest potential in order to maximize opportunities within our organization.
Assistant Customer Service Manager
An excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary and a full benefits and pension package. We are also committed to providing training and development to facilitate career and personal growth in a fast-paced and mentoring environment.
As a key member of our Customer Service Team, you will provide Customer Service and supply chain day-to-day support and logistical coordination to achieve company objectives while ensuring customer requirements are consistently being met.
Major Accountabilities will include:
- Be knowledgeable in all aspects of Customer Service Manager position including analysis of low margin orders, order entry, customer master and pricing issues;
- Assist CSR’s to ensure all invoice corrections and/or other issues relating to invoicing have been effectively addressed in a timely efficient manner in order to improve cash flow and DSO’s;
- Assist with monitoring and ensuring all invoices are entered into external invoice systems such as Open Invoice, Cortex
- Assist the Customer Service Manager with special projects and act as primary back up when the Customer Service Manager is not available;
- Assist Remote CSR’s, and Inventory Analyst with Remote Warehouse Inventories;
- Work with Corporate Logistics to improve the automate freight expense and revenue process;
- Review and sign all freight invoices with variances;
- Ensure health, safety and environmental policies are understood and adhered to.
Qualifications will include the following:
- Post Secondary degree with a focus in Business, Logistics, and/or Purchasing
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision making abilities within a fast paced dynamic environment
- Experience with freight rates, carriers, Responsible Care
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office), SAP experience would be an asset.
Brenntag Canada Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization, and meet the specified qualifications please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit www.brenntag.ca for further information.