As a key member of our Production Chemistry and Services team, you will act as the liaison with Technical Services and Sales, to manage the integrity and accuracy of all test procedures and results leaving the analytical laboratory. You will provide technical assistance to both the Process and Production Technical Team.
Major Accountabilities will Include:
- Provide expertise and specialized technical support to major projects, designated customers and assigned sales initiatives;
- Perform standard quantitative and qualitative analysis to determine the chemical and physical properties of subject test materials;
- Provide design input into the laboratory testing protocol through the selection of appropriate techniques, methodologies, and instrumentation to support application chemistries for Technical Sales and Customer support;
- Mentor junior analytical staff when required.
Qualifications will Include the Following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry or Chemical Engineering
- Technically competent to evaluate Process and Production Chemicals analysis
- 3+ years' experience in chemistry or related field
- Good laboratory technique and hands on mechanical skills
- Familiar with lab instrumentation assigned for Process and Production Chemical analysis.
An excellent compensation package including a competitive base salary and a full benefits and pension package.
Brenntag Canada is a wholly owned subsidiary of a world market leader in chemical distribution and logistics carrying out activities in over 400 locations around the globe. If you are interested in joining our dynamic organization and meet the criteria identified, please submit your resume using the online option.
Please visit www.brenntag.ca for further information.