Breitling Canada is currently seeking candidates for the Full-time, indeterminate position of Workshop Manager at the Service center located at 40 Hayden Street, Toronto, ON M4Y1V6.
The Workshop Manager will be responsible for monitoring the daily activity in the Workshop and ensuring proper procedures are followed.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities of the position include:
- Making regular assessments of technical staff and their quality of work and implements necessary actions in order to meet Breitling standards in terms of volume, quality and delivery time
- Advising Swiss After Sales Service HQ/Management of areas where training may be needed and changes procedures accordingly in order to reach Breitling Swiss Headquarter objectives
- Distributing parts to Workshop employees and supervises Parts Department
- Maintaining attendance records and strictly monitors overtime hours worked
- Tracking daily production levels for all Technical staff
- Providing specific turnaround time on repairs to management on a weekly basis
- Ensuring that the activities of the Workshop Employees are in compliance with all government regulations.
- Instructing employees in proper safety procedures to ensure that the workplace is a safe and healthy environment for all Breitling employees.
- Overseeing Customer Service and handles calls or technical questions from customers as needed.
- Insuring liaison between Swiss Headquarters and Canadian market for all After Sales service related topics and issues.
Required Skills of the position include:
- An understanding of the Luxury Watch Industry including Watchmaking and Repair Experience
- A minimum of 5 years of Aftersales/Workshop Management experience
- Excellent Communication and Time Management Skills
- Education: technical training
Salary is commensurate with experience but is currently set at $75,000 base plus a prorated year-end check equal to one month’s salary of $6,250. Breitling offers a full benefits package including: Supplemental medical, dental and vision, eligibility for company-paid benefits such as life insurance, short-and long-term disability, defined benefit pension plan, vision insurance, and gym reimbursement (subject to applicable waiting periods and plan terms).
Interested candidates should send their resumes/CV’s via fax to 203-762-3665. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.