Breakaway Staffing

Breakaway Staffing Canada Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
horrible experience
recuited employee (Former Employee), mississuagaJanuary 15, 2015
Cons: need i say more
Horrible company the moment you enter the company building. Stay far far away if u want a promising job. They say 18 but only have 14 an hour positions. Recruiters don't know the business language or know what they are talking about. They take forever to get back to you. They offered and contacted me a position n when I went in they had no idea what company that would offer 18 an hour. Etc just not worth it
Garbage agency. No work just want you to do their program. Probably getting government grants. They say they have work but probably don't.
Applied (Former Employee), MississaugaSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: they say they have lots if work
Cons: waist of time and money going there
Went and did all their paperwork and testing 3 months ago and still have not been called back or worked a single day for them. Don't waist your time.
Productive Place.
Co- packing / cleaner (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 3, 2014
Productive workplace.Building skids and cleaning floors around forklifts.
Unexpected
Labourer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 24, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: long hours, heavy attire
Unfortunately this Job was not for me. It seemed as though I was not welcome into the work environment very much and the lunches were quite short.
Good people 2 work with
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 1, 2014
Excellent agency with great people 2 work with. It's nice 2 work with people who respects you as an individual.
Assigned to Day&Ross
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: work alone
Cons: long shifts 12 hours
was a very fast paced cross docking operations first forklift assignment
A Good Company to Learn Various Tasks in the Work envorioment there is somthing for everyone.
Data Order Entry Assistant and General labourer (Current Employee), Brampton, Ontario CanadaDecember 7, 2012
A typical day on the Job is order picking and labeling if I have been sent out on a General labor task. My co- workers are very nice people who help me when I am new or when I have not learned how to to a specific order.

A typical day in the Office environment is really great Breakaway sends me to very comfortable and friendly office environments where I am familiar with the work and the assignments that need to be one.