Breakaway Staffing

Breakaway Staffing Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Excellent Agency
OS&D Clerk (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 21, 2015
Pros: great people, placed in good job
I have been with Breakaway a long time. I came to them in 2010 and they helped me find a data entry job (paying decent money for the time). Since then I have gained the experience and have be placed in an OS&D role with a larger Transport company. I have always had a very pleasant experience any time I have dealt with the ladies at Breakaway and they always went above and beyond to find me a job that fit my skills.
I prefer this agency
Reach Operator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 8, 2015
Pros: nice ppl
I was with a different agency about a year ago and they were the worst, so i left and found Breakaway through a friend. They found me a full time job as a forklift operator. They were always friendly and nice when I went into their office, and it seemed like they were trying really hard to find me a job. The job they found me has been good so far and pays pretty decent. I am overall really happy with Breakaway, i've had a much better experience with this agency.
Friendly, Helpful and an easy recommendation
AZ Driver (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 7, 2015
Pros: friendly, helpful
Cons: long application process
the staff at Breakaway Staffing was incredibly friendly and helpful, while working this them I have always felt that they were always working to make sure I succeeded and made it to the job that I wanted. While applying for jobs through Breakaway Staffing I worked mainly with Sharon, she was very helpful, nice and definitely someone I could count on to get me to job I want. Although the application process can take a long time they made sure that I was comfortably the whole time by offering me snacks and drinks. overall I would recommend Breakaway Staffing to anyone looking to apply through them for a job.
Great Agency to work with!
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONMay 7, 2015
Pros: very helpful
i am a current employee with Breakaway and have had nothing but good experiences with them. They were delightful from the minute i walked through the door.

They placed me with a good company and i like the work and the people.

My recruiter at Breakaway made sure i knew everything i needed to know going into the job so i was prepared to start,which was really soon after my interview with them.

i have recommended this agency to my friends and family and I would go back again.
They Sucked
Transportstion (Former Employee), MissussaugaMay 2, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: not being able to talk to your contact or no returned calls.
Dont even try with this company. My contact Stephanie never bothered to get back to me when i left messeges for her, to be honest its been almost a year. The job i did get lasted only a month when i was promised a long term position. I have tried to call and get in touch with someone who can help me but no luck. This company is very unprofessional.
horrible experience
recuited employee (Former Employee), mississuagaJanuary 15, 2015
Cons: need i say more
Horrible company the moment you enter the company building. Stay far far away if u want a promising job. They say 18 but only have 14 an hour positions. Recruiters don't know the business language or know what they are talking about. They take forever to get back to you. They offered and contacted me a position n when I went in they had no idea what company that would offer 18 an hour. Etc just not worth it
Productive Place.
Co- packing / cleaner (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJune 3, 2014
Productive workplace.Building skids and cleaning floors around forklifts.
Unexpected
Labourer (Former Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 24, 2014
Pros: decent pay
Cons: long hours, heavy attire
Unfortunately this Job was not for me. It seemed as though I was not welcome into the work environment very much and the lunches were quite short.
Good people 2 work with
Forklift Operator (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONJanuary 1, 2014
Excellent agency with great people 2 work with. It's nice 2 work with people who respects you as an individual.
Assigned to Day&Ross
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Brampton, ONJanuary 22, 2013
Pros: work alone
Cons: long shifts 12 hours
was a very fast paced cross docking operations first forklift assignment
A Good Company to Learn Various Tasks in the Work envorioment there is somthing for everyone.
Data Order Entry Assistant and General labourer (Current Employee), Brampton, Ontario CanadaDecember 7, 2012
A typical day on the Job is order picking and labeling if I have been sent out on a General labor task. My co- workers are very nice people who help me when I am new or when I have not learned how to to a specific order.

A typical day in the Office environment is really great Breakaway sends me to very comfortable and friendly office environments where I am familiar with the work and the assignments that need to be one.

About Breakaway Staffing

Breakaway Management Group is a professional recruitment service dedicated to finding temporary and long term employment for our – Read more