We are currently seeking Inventory Controller to work for a company in Mississauga. We have a position available on days (with the flexibility to work other shifts as required for training and inventory purposes). Salary 35-45K depending on experience.
This person will need to:
- Produce Audits
- Investigate and resolve Inventory discrepancies
- Releases and holds QC stock as directed by customers
- Preforms physical counts in large warehouse
- walking, lifting counting, sorting, reconciliation, adjustments and reporting to management/customer
- Investigate overages, shortages and damages and customer Follow-up.
This position will be in the warehouse office and in the warehouse itself and is physically demanding.
Please include "Inventory Controller" in the subject line.
Breakaway Staffing Solutions Inc. is an equal opportunity employer who welcomes resumes from all interested. We thank in advance for your interest, however, only those selected for a pre-screen and /or an interview will be contacted.
Breakaway Management Group is a professional recruitment service dedicated to finding temporary and long term employment for our associates...