Inside Sales Rep
At Brascon, we are leaders in the manufacturing / fabrication and sale of entrance and security systems. We are looking for a young high energy, educated individual who has the right mix of tenacity and positive attitude.
Our ideal inside sales representative would be:
- Confident with an appealing telephone manner and some experience with inside sales or customer service.
- Able to research potential customers through a variety of mediums, industry publications, social marketing, news media and the Internet.
- Able to cold call and develop new relationships (rapport with prospects).
- Excellent in communications skills.
- Strong in time-management, follow-up and organizational skills.
- Participating in monthly sales meetings.
- Computer savvy– proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM.
- Post secondary degree or diploma
Our ideal inside sales representative would expect:
- A competitive compensation and ability to grow within our company
- Solid full time employment
- Ongoing sales and marketing training
- Positive modern work environment
- Excellent benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, etc...
- Two Weeks Paid Vacation to start
Indeed - 19 months ago
copy to clipboard -