Brandt Tractor Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Productive and fun place to work
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, ABApril 22, 2016
very productive and fun place to work. Lots of great people that work there and bosses as well. I would go back to work there if I was given the chance in a heart beat.
Good work environment
Heavy Equipment Technician - Shop (Former Employee) –  EdmontonFebruary 25, 2016
Before the economic slow down this was a terrific employer and they tried their best to prevent layoffs. I unfortunately was one of the people layed off when they changed their policy about never having layoffs, along with 10 others as such this is not a good time for me to write a fair and unbiased opinion of my experience with Brandt Tractor.
Worst place ever
Field service technician (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, ABMarch 23, 2015
Worst place ever to work. After becoming disabled due to a surgery the completely tossed me aside refused to find me a suitable position that i could work until the doctors could figure out my situation. I would not recommend working for them there is a lot of favoritism very poor management. After being forced to quit they still have not paid me my final pay cheque.
Short time But Good time
Apprentice Mechanic (Former Employee) –  BCMay 8, 2014
Good experience, nice group to work with, learned a lot,but just a quick stop over. Good Positive attitude needed.
Old shop, get to do everything
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 29, 2012
Older shop, get to touch everyting, from painting to applying decals, rebuilding components, trouble shooting.

Money on the low side and benefits are sad.

2.7