Brandt Tractor Employee Reviews in Canada

See reviews about:
Productive and fun workplace
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Fort St. John, BCAugust 1, 2016
A typical day of work would making a priority list and having all the tasks finished by the end of the day. I've learned a lot of patients in the years I've worked and how to properly deal with frustrated customers. My co-workers I have always gotten along with and have grown to have relationships with many of them, the hardest part of the job I would have to say is making the customer happy all the time even if they are wrong. The most enjoyable part of the job would be helping the company out to the best as my abilities.
Pros
Amazing boss
Cons
Not busy enough
Good work environment
Heavy Equipment Technician - Shop (Former Employee) –  EdmontonFebruary 25, 2016
Before the economic slow down this was a terrific employer and they tried their best to prevent layoffs. I unfortunately was one of the people layed off when they changed their policy about never having layoffs, along with 10 others as such this is not a good time for me to write a fair and unbiased opinion of my experience with Brandt Tractor.
Fun, Happy, Productive.
Bedard Janitorial- Janitor (Current Employee) –  Prince George, BCMay 31, 2016
A typical day at work for me is a fun day. The people are very friendly and amazing to work with. The people I work with are a great group of people. The hardest part of my job is knowing when I have done enough.
variety of equipment to work on
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort St. John, BCAugust 15, 2016
I enjoyed working on the variety of equipment that came through the Fort St John shop. There were great opportunities to go for speciality training.
good place to learn and grow as a mechanic
Apprentice Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, ABJune 12, 2016
good shift options 7/7 14/14 21/21 days on and off
good management
great co workers and journeymen who are willing to teach
Productive and fun place to work
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee) –  Red Deer, ABApril 22, 2016
very productive and fun place to work. Lots of great people that work there and bosses as well. I would go back to work there if I was given the chance in a heart beat.
Worst place ever
Field service technician (Former Employee) –  Fort McMurray, ABMarch 23, 2015
Worst place ever to work. After becoming disabled due to a surgery the completely tossed me aside refused to find me a suitable position that i could work until the doctors could figure out my situation. I would not recommend working for them there is a lot of favoritism very poor management. After being forced to quit they still have not paid me my final pay cheque.
Old shop, get to do everything
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, ABAugust 29, 2012
Older shop, get to touch everyting, from painting to applying decals, rebuilding components, trouble shooting.

Money on the low side and benefits are sad.
Short time But Good time
Apprentice Mechanic (Former Employee) –  BCMay 8, 2014
Good experience, nice group to work with, learned a lot,but just a quick stop over. Good Positive attitude needed.