Brandt Tractor Employee Reviews in Canada

• Salary/Benefits
Productive and fun place to work
Shipper/Receiver (Former Employee), Red Deer, ABApril 22, 2016
very productive and fun place to work. Lots of great people that work there and bosses as well. I would go back to work there if I was given the chance in a heart beat.
Good work environment
Heavy Equipment Technician - Shop (Former Employee), EdmontonFebruary 25, 2016
Before the economic slow down this was a terrific employer and they tried their best to prevent layoffs. I unfortunately was one of the people layed off when they changed their policy about never having layoffs, along with 10 others as such this is not a good time for me to write a fair and unbiased opinion of my experience with Brandt Tractor.
Worst place ever
Field service technician (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABMarch 23, 2015
Worst place ever to work. After becoming disabled due to a surgery the completely tossed me aside refused to find me a suitable position that i could work until the doctors could figure out my situation. I would not recommend working for them there is a lot of favoritism very poor management. After being forced to quit they still have not paid me my final pay cheque.
Short time But Good time
Apprentice Mechanic (Former Employee), BCMay 8, 2014
Good experience, nice group to work with, learned a lot,but just a quick stop over. Good Positive attitude needed.
Upper Management faliure
Office Manager (Former Employee), Grande Prairie, ABJuly 22, 2013
The upper management to this employer was an absolute nightmare. When I left for personal reasons I was told I would never amount to anything and that I would become nothing in this world.