Brandon University Employee Reviews in Canada

Productive and respectful workplace
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Brandon, ManitobaSeptember 21, 2015
Fun workplace that allows for an opportunity to display innovation. A positive space that allows for quick growth in specific fields.
Pros
50% discount off provisions and free meals during shifts
Cons
Pretty good university
Lab Assistant, Introduction to Physical Geography (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MBJanuary 22, 2014
The small class sizes are really awesome. All the profs are pretty helpful in teaching you what you need to know. I really like the geography program. I quite enjoyed working as a Lab Assistant in the first semester. Second semester I am now working as a marker for a different geography class, where I basically have to mark the assignments and tests. I really enjoy it.
fun workplace
cleaner (Former Employee) –  Brandon, MBAugust 30, 2013
It's summer job for me. During this job, i met lots of friends.
I am productive and responsible student
Lab assistant (Former Employee) –  Brandon MbJuly 29, 2013
The typical day is that I am assistant when professor is in a lab and hand out homework and answer questions that student asked in a lab. In a lab, I have learned a lot . For example , I can sharpen my knowledge what I learned in class. The hardest part of the job is that I can not answer all questions that students asked. That's where I should improve. The most enjoyable part of the job is that I CAN help my students and make good friends with them.