- Build / wire electrical control panels, wire automated equipment, debug start-up of new machines.
- PLC programming and modification of existing automated production equipment.
- Ability to provide technical support during customer runoff.
- Support new & modified machine start up, to meet productivity targets.
- Support trouble shooting and problem solving.
- Experience programming on Allen Bradley and Omron PLC's and HMI’s is an asset.
- Community college diploma in Electrical Engineering Technology.
- The ability to read and work from engineering drawings and schematics to determine assembly procedures.
- The ability to use electrical and communications test equipment is necessary.
- Analytical and problem solving skills are required.
- General knowledge of drives and motors is an asset.
- General knowledge of relays, sensors, and data acquisition devices is an asset.
- Strong verbal communication, written communication and listening skills.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to work both autonomously and within a team environment.
- Industrial/Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Basic Machining (Drilling, Tapping and Hole Cutting).
Indeed - 11 months ago
Intrigued by the alternative energy industry, Brandelle Biomass Systems was established as a sister company to Brandelle Industries Ltd. in...