Brand Momentum Employee Reviews in Canada

Short work hours for large pay, impractical
Manual Labourer (Former Employee) –  Blue Mountains, ONSeptember 21, 2015
It was a good way to make some quick money. I can't really talk about a typical day of work, management or co-workers as I only with them for two hours. However i can say that the hardest part of the job was working with thin gloves which sacrificed heat for dexterity. The most enjoyable part of the job was that it was short and they treated us to hot chocolate afterwards.
Exciting and rewarding work environment
Marketing Associate (Former Employee) –  London, ONMarch 29, 2015
A typical day working for Brand Momentum always brought a new challenge. Working with new products gave me insight on what customers thing of new and different products in the marketplace.

They provided me with a great set of co-workers with positive attitudes and support. Then hardest part of the job was being able to condense a wide array of knowledge of a particular product into a nice understandable package for the customer in a short amount of time.

What I enjoyed most about the job was the fact that I had a challenge everyday to overcome, this kept me interested and focused.
Pros
Free samsumg gear (temporary phone, sweater)
Cons
seasonal job
Great people to work with, fun evironment, very open minded and dedicated supervisor which is rare.
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Ottawa, ON/Kingston, ONAugust 28, 2014
This is a company that I would recommend to anyone. When you do have steady work the supervisors/account managers care, are very dedicated to meeting and understanding all your needs to get the job done to the clients needs. They understand the balance between work and home. Don't get me wrong, the job needs to be done and over and beyond what needs to be done. Not because they demand it but because you feel proud to work for them and that seems the least you can do. When you walk into a store representing them you do it with pride knowing and they have your back.
Pros
great job environment
Cons
work is not consistent for certain territories, as can be expected.
A great place to work!
IT Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Mississauga, ONJuly 19, 2012
I learned how to manage users in Active Directory and Exchange Server. I would set up laptops for company use. Organize data using MS Excel and SQL Server.

My co-workers were great. I learned a lot from them.

The hardest part was learning advanced Excel functions.

The most enjoyable part was the great atmosphere and great people.
Pros
great environment
Cons
can't think of any
Amazing Company to work for!
(Contract) Red Bull Brand Auditor (Current Employee) –  Thunder Bay, ONJune 4, 2013
If you get the chance work a large scale event with BMI! Everyone is awesome that you will work with! I have had so much fun working with this company and there is always work advancements
Pros
entrance into huge events, breaks, great managers
Cons
long hours, low pay (avg 14/h)
Short Work Term
Brand Ambassador For Naturel Baboo (Former Employee) –  Barrie, ONApril 3, 2014
Even though my time with Brand was short, I was still learning on how to create leads for marketing
Basé sur la performance et la collaboration
Travailleur autonome dans la vente (Former Employee) –  Sainte-Foy, QCMarch 16, 2016
Très belle expérience, j'ai beaucoup appris sur la vente et le marchandisage à cause des objectifs qui nous poussait à nous surpasser !
journée type
Agent promotionnel (Current Employee) –  MontréalJuly 16, 2015
Arrivée en magasin, parler au gérant, installer son kiosque, montrer de nouveaux produits, faire des ventes, rentrer chez soi heureux.
Pros
sorti entre collègue, compétition pour gagner des prix
Cons
seulement 12heures
rien comme avantage
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Montréal, QCJuly 29, 2013
plus sa personnalité, sociale, salaire moyen.une expérience base sur la relation entre la personne et son entourage.
Pros
sociabilité
Cons
il faut avoir une forte personnalité